Kraton New to Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40+RC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m new to the Arrma scene, been mostly nitro and recently my ken block flux. I bought the kraton EXB just the other day with a max6 combo, Flysky Noble transmitter and new servo (36kg). I’ve already had to top up all diffs with fluid, 20k F/R and 100k in the centre, all were very low☹️ I am now looking at having to place c clips onto the servo saver in the hope that it will help with turning as I’m having problems. The steering is really week to the point I have to break then turn and in reverse it’s like a snake even at really slow speeds. In reverse my front wheels just snap left or right if I go any faster than walking pace. Rant finished?hope this helps anyone out there. Please tell me better is to come?

I think the LSD plates may be causing your understeer. You might try changing the order of the LSD plates to allow more slip.

DBECD082-D14E-42CE-8F0F-5594A0B97C18.jpeg

I’ll give it a try, thanks. My first port of call will be to add the c clips to the servo saver when they arrive tomorrow. All the servo savers on my other rc’s are perfect but this one on my exb is terrible in my view. I can hold the wheels easy still while the servo works fine but the saver doesn’t react in any way. Compared to my other cars there is absolutely no fight in the saver when holding my wheels. But if not I’ll be onto the next suggestion ? thanks bud.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back