Kraton New to Arrma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp831

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey everyone just wanted introduce myself since this is my first Arrma vehicle. I just ordered a Kraton so it should be here next week. It was Either the Xmaxx or Kraton but I went with Kraton cuz I wanted a more truggy type truck and I already have a 5iveT so I didn't want another huge truck. Anyways any tips for a newbie to Arrma is always welcomed and can't wait to drive the Kraton when it arrives.

Hey everyone just wanted introduce myself since this is my first Arrma vehicle. I just ordered a Kraton so it should be here next week. It was Either the Xmaxx or Kraton but I went with Kraton cuz I wanted a more truggy type truck and I already have a 5iveT so I didn't want another huge truck. Anyways any tips for a newbie to Arrma is always welcomed and can't wait to drive the Kraton when it arrives.
Set your end points on your steering servo... also, maybe pick up some stiffer springs and a stronger pinion gear.

Set your end points on your steering servo... also, maybe pick up some stiffer springs and a stronger pinion gear.

Thanks, setting end points will be first on to do list and I'll look into stiffer springs and pinion gear as well. Any recommendations as to best place to get springs and pinions?

Thanks, setting end points will be first on to do list and I'll look into stiffer springs and pinion gear as well. Any recommendations as to best place to get springs and pinions?
towerhobbies.com is where i pick up stuff from. fair prices and quick shipping.

use the search function here, for the shocks and springs.
Also, I would shim the differentials, search here and then watch the Youtube video on BULLETPROOFING the diffs on a Senton. the Senton has the same diffs as the Kraton. Get an aluminum servo mount, from either GKA or Voltage hobbies, in the vendor forum here.

Well I finally was able to take my Kraton for a lil test drive and all I can say is DAMN, it's got a lot of power on 6s with the 12t pinion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back