New to Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just happened to take a look at the Hot-Racing we site and noticed that they have some new springs for the Nero that are longer. I guess they have been listening to all of us who what their Nero or Big Rock to be a real monster truck. Just thought I would mention it since I did not see these new springs last month in May on the Hot Racing site.

Just happened to take a look at the Hot-Racing we site and noticed that they have some new springs for the Nero that are longer. I guess they have been listening to all of us who what their Nero or Big Rock to be a real monster truck. Just thought I would mention it since I did not see these new springs last month in May on the Hot Racing site.
Thanks for the heads up! Might make for better jumps.

Hey guys, I may have posted this somewhere already. Yep, HR is making some midlength springs (68mm) i bought a set of the blue ones. There is a setback though. The wire they use is a bit thicker than stock; they fit snug on the shock but the overall diameter is a bit wider and causes some rubbing on the chassis at full extension. Not too much of an issue. However, i'm not sure if the different colors are different levels of stiffness, but the blue ones are super stiff. Stiffer than the 75mm arrmas. Lemme know if yall find out anything else on the colors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back