Senton New to Hobby RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be hardest thing to get practice on an actual track. Closest one is like an hour away.

I don’t have a lipo or charger, so it would have been closer to 400 after that for the BLX. A little more than we were looking to spend at one time. Figured I can upgrade things as they break or as I save up some cash.
Heck that isnt no big deal tho.. I just ment cuz it'll be more costly to upgrade it rather than buy it.. But you will gain knowledge and experience and soon it can be better than the stock blx!! Plus u will enjoy it more!!🤣💪

Welcome to the forum! 👍

My wife got me a Senton v3 mega for my birthday. Been wanting a hobby grade SCT for a long time. I’d like to upgrade it slowly to maybe do some races. I know I’m going to want to upgrade to a lipo battery and upgrade the motor, esc, shocks and servo as well. Just wondering if you guys had any specific suggestions for parts and what order you’d recommend doing them in?
Thread 'Recommended Arrma 4x4 BLX and Mega Upgrades' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/recommended-arrma-4x4-blx-and-mega-upgrades.6405/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back