Senton New to Rc ground vehicles and 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt morgan

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I recently bought a new Senton blx 6s truck,and I'm a noob to rc ground vehicles but have been flying fixed wing and drones for years. I was able use one of my old 4s lipo packs to get some short but sweet runs on the truck. Then i decided to fit an identical pair of 3s 3700mah batteries with xt 90 plugs and to try running them in series thru the provided plugs on the truck. Long story short, it didnt work, . The truck turned on but wouldnt move. My question is do i need to change setting on esc or do something other than using provided plugs.? Or maybe the esc is detecting something amiss with the older 3s batteries? Im pretty sure my soldering is solid so i don't believe its that.
Thanks

I recently bought a new Senton blx 6s truck,and I'm a noob to rc ground vehicles but have been flying fixed wing and drones for years. I was able use one of my old 4s lipo packs to get some short but sweet runs on the truck. Then i decided to fit an identical pair of 3s 3700mah batteries with xt 90 plugs and to try running them in series thru the provided plugs on the truck. Long story short, it didnt work, . The truck turned on but wouldnt move. My question is do i need to change setting on esc or do something other than using provided plugs.? Or maybe the esc is detecting something amiss with the older 3s batteries? Im pretty sure my soldering is solid so i don't believe its that.
Thanks

The ESC has certain battery battery requirements. Off the top of my head I think 5000mAh and 35C, but the higher the C rating the better. I go with a minimum of 50C.

The ESC has certain battery battery requirements. Off the top of my head I think 5000mAh and 35C, but the higher the C rating the better. I go with a minimum of 50C.
Thanks for the insight. My 4s is only 3000mah 40c and ran fine. My 3s are 3700mah 40c .
So not sure the problem.

Are you sure you didnt cross the wires somehow? If each battery works individually then I don't know of a setting you need to change in the esc to make it work. I run 4s and 6s all the time.

What kind of charger? Keep in mind that the tester could be the one that's lying :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back