New to Rc trucks and i recently purchased a kraton 6s blx v4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRRIVER X

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
whats my best option for tires as well as the original tires size and limitations as to what i can replace them with?

Original is a good tire. Also the backflips off the 6s notorious and the LP line off the 4 s rigs ( I believe that’s correct). Go to proline they will walk you through.

The tires that came on the truck (Copperhead 2) are actually really good. Other options are Dboots Backflip and Backflip LP (mounted version is currently backordered everywhere).

Swapping wheels / tires is a fun and quick way to see changes in performance and with the Kraton you have so many choices.
Look for 17mm hubs first and keep in mind outer diameter and weight. Just browsing the media section you can see what others are doing and when you find something you like, ask away and we'll all be here to help get you the info you need.

Just bought the truck, save some money and run the stocks, they are very good.

Stock are very good as pointed out above,im slowly putting backflips either fullsize or lp's on all my trucks as an option, but as your experience grows having an arsenal of shoes adds fun to different terrains and diff oil weights,its nice to be able to mix it up a bit.

Keep them on an blast it, nothing wrong with the c2's. Don't forget to vent them ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back