Kraton new to RC trucks need help with Kraton 6s.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golfr75

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
So I purchased a Kraton 6s new for my son last week and it is awesome. It was so awesome that I saw one 2 days later on Facebook Marketplace used and I bought it too. It is a little bit different because the person bought it in 2017. It appeared to have very little use so I bought it for 275. Now that I have it home, it only runs for a few moments and it shuts off with a blinking red light. I started messing around with the remote and then it started taking off without any command input from the remote. I turn the remote off and it stops, when I turn it right back on, it goes forward again. Oh and it doesn't always go in reverse. I hope I have not bought a piece of junk. Just asking if anyone can help. Looked through the manual but I suppose I am too ignorant to figure it out. Thanks in advance for any help.

Just to add, the directions in the new manual will work for calibrating the used one.
Thanks for the advice, turns out it was the throttle trim and it was also a bad cell in the new battery that I had. It was a new battery that I purchased less than a week prior. It was a Lectron 6s 5200 mah 50c. It was making the truck shut off after about 30 seconds. All is good now and thanks for the advice. Any advice on batteries or are they all the same?

I have a couple Lectron Pro packs and when I first got em they were terrible. They somehow balanced after very long and many tries.
They were a good buy and included in a bundle when I bought the MT10E. I don't have confidence in this lipo brand since but others here have been ok with Lectron. ?‍♂️

Any advice on batteries or are they all the same?
They are definitely not all the same. Stay away from SMC, mine were puffed within 2 charges.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back