new to rc world need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James1979

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi

I have the granite blx and upgraded to the venom 5000 20c battery.
When I hook up this battery does it automatically switch to support this battery or do I have to manually change the settings and if so how do I do this.

Thanks
James

The instructions do not address any setting for LiPo's versus NiMh's.
Interesting...

I removed the receiver cover and there are no jumpers.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 41
Hi

You have to set the ESC to Li-Po, it 's default is NiMh. The instructions in the manual for the ESC are in very small print. You will be better off downloading the manual from Arrma, the esc instructions are a lot easier to read in it.

Hi

You have to set the ESC to Li-Po, it 's default is NiMh. The instructions in the manual for the ESC are in very small print. You will be better off downloading the manual from Arrma, the esc instructions are a lot easier to read in it.

Ok thank you very much

Hi

What you want is page 7 of the PDF manual. Also it is not mentioned in the manual but if you mess something up while reprograming the ESC you can easily reset the ESC back to default by disconnecting the battery and then turn the ON/OFF switch to ON and then OFF.

Hi

I see it says to hold the button down and turn it on to get in to the programming mode. So with the li-po battery I want program 1.

Thanks again for your help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back