Granite New to RC world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_rhoden

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey there all. So I am new to the RC world. I bought my son a Granite voltage for his birthday because we were tired of buying the cheap made walmart cars that were inrepairable so we decided to spend a tiny bit more for something that would last. Fast forward a few days after his birthday and i find myself wanting to play with it as much as him and with my birthday being next week i ordered myself one. Hope to learn from these forums and from what I can tell knowledge is not lacking here. I ordered two ZEEE 2s lipo batteries for better run time with a charger so my son and I can race them together. Pics and hopefully vids to come soon. Look forward to chatting everyone and helping and learning more about this hobby.

Awesome! Welcome to the forum, and have a great time learning about this great hobby. I've been doing RC car stuff for over 20 years and it's still a blast, especially with the current technology: 2.4Ghz radios that don't glitch, LiPo batteries with long runtime and crazy power, brushless motors that don't need maintenance, very durable plastics etc. Plus you get to work with your hands and be outside. Something that's becoming more rare nowadays with everyone stuck inside with their digital devices :)

Your story sounds familiar...

A few weeks after my son got a Granite, I couldn't help myself and I purchased a Kraton 6S for myself. It felt a bit weird to do such an impulsive purchase, but it seems the RC bug is extremely difficult to resist. From what I gathered around here, quite a few people went through that path... :D

Welcome @s_rhoden glad to have someone else from South Dakota on here finally.

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on ArrmaForum that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable.
Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back