Kraton New to the 8S family

madf78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
I recently joined this forum to look around and also in case some day I decide to own an Arrma!
Hundreds of threads reading later, you people have convinced me and I pleased myself with an Arrma!
Long story short, I went to the store, and was already impressed by the size of the case.
But after unboxing! You cannot imagine my surprise. I was not expecting such a huge lovely monster!
Thank you for convincing me :)
The adventure starts better than expected.
Hope to see you around and be safe

Attachments

Mastaa

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s
I recently joined this forum to look around and also in case some day I decide to own an Arrma!
Hundreds of threads reading later, you people have convinced me and I pleased myself with an Arrma!
Long story short, I went to the store, and was already impressed by the size of the case.
But after unboxing! You cannot imagine my surprise. I was not expecting such a huge lovely monster!
Nice, quite a jump in size 😁 just look at how tiny that rustler is next to the K8s! Welcome!

madf78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
And when I had the Rustler I thought it was Big!!!
Until now :LOL:

Armarookie43

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
Welcome! I drove mine for the first time yesterday and I already like it a lot. 👍

madf78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
I can't stop driving it :ROFLMAO:
But I am having trouble to find a 20+ T pinion in stock with a decent shipping price (that is not more expensive than the pinion price) here in Europe!!!
Any suggestions?

Mastaa

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s
I can't stop driving it :ROFLMAO:
But I am having trouble to find a 20+ T pinion in stock with a decent shipping price (that is not more expensive than the pinion price) here in Europe!!!
Any suggestions?
Where in Europe are you located? You could try ordering directly from Horizon Hobby.

madf78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
Where in Europe are you located? You could try ordering directly from Horizon Hobby.
Belgium. Indeed I could, but these things are out of stock everywhere!!

Nosh27

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
Welcome..you wont regret it..its a monster..the amount of people admire the vehicle..its unbeliveable.

u189961

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
Grats on the addition. I recently got mine and took it for a spin for the first time yesterday, the K8's is amazing.

madf78

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.