Kraton New to the 8S family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
I recently joined this forum to look around and also in case some day I decide to own an Arrma!
Hundreds of threads reading later, you people have convinced me and I pleased myself with an Arrma!
Long story short, I went to the store, and was already impressed by the size of the case.
But after unboxing! You cannot imagine my surprise. I was not expecting such a huge lovely monster!
Thank you for convincing me :)
The adventure starts better than expected.
Hope to see you around and be safe

Attachments

• IMG_3281.jpg
    IMG_3281.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3278.jpg
    IMG_3278.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3275.jpg
    IMG_3275.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 63
I recently joined this forum to look around and also in case some day I decide to own an Arrma!
Hundreds of threads reading later, you people have convinced me and I pleased myself with an Arrma!
Long story short, I went to the store, and was already impressed by the size of the case.
But after unboxing! You cannot imagine my surprise. I was not expecting such a huge lovely monster!
Nice, quite a jump in size ? just look at how tiny that rustler is next to the K8s! Welcome!

Welcome! I drove mine for the first time yesterday and I already like it a lot. ?

I can't stop driving it :ROFLMAO:
But I am having trouble to find a 20+ T pinion in stock with a decent shipping price (that is not more expensive than the pinion price) here in Europe!!!
Any suggestions?

I can't stop driving it :ROFLMAO:
But I am having trouble to find a 20+ T pinion in stock with a decent shipping price (that is not more expensive than the pinion price) here in Europe!!!
Any suggestions?
Where in Europe are you located? You could try ordering directly from Horizon Hobby.

Welcome..you wont regret it..its a monster..the amount of people admire the vehicle..its unbeliveable.

Grats on the addition. I recently got mine and took it for a spin for the first time yesterday, the K8's is amazing.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back