New to the nero

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiery

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hi all, I'm getting my Nero tomorrow and I also got revo shock ends and I'm also gonna get some heavy duty grease and 60wt shock oil. I saw that a lot of you guys are using associated 89077 for tie rod ends but I can't find them in stock anywhere. I you could tell me anything to get to tune the suspension (my dad already got his and I can tell it's a little soft lacking rebound as well) and if there's anything else including tie rod replacements that can keep me running that would help a lot. Thanks

Went and picked up the associated ends as well. Not sure if that part may not be available anymore or not. Couple of lhs looked and said it was 'on order' instead of 'backorderd' like they usually see... Also said associated changed hands recently and things have been a bit weird lately.

There is a thread in here on the possible reason for the breakages - the spring cup hitting the rocker causing a bind at full droop. Hot racing has some 'clearanced' rockers that may help but haven't seen any actual pics on this. Was getting mine in tomorrow and was going to look at shimming the spring cup away from the rod end to make clearance.

Somewhere in here someone stated that for lots of jumps that 60wt and moving the shocks inboard was the ticket. Don't have mine though to test it out.

Went and picked up the associated ends as well. Not sure if that part may not be available anymore or not. Couple of lhs looked and said it was 'on order' instead of 'backorderd' like they usually see... Also said associated changed hands recently and things have been a bit weird lately.

There is a thread in here on the possible reason for the breakages - the spring cup hitting the rocker causing a bind at full droop. Hot racing has some 'clearanced' rockers that may help but haven't seen any actual pics on this. Was getting mine in tomorrow and was going to look at shimming the spring cup away from the rod end to make clearance.

Somewhere in here someone stated that for lots of jumps that 60wt and moving the shocks inboard was the ticket. Don't have mine though to test it out.
Thanks Josh I'll go do some digging let me know if you see anything else

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back