Mega New to the rc game

Thread starter #1
Arrma RC's
Fury
I am new to the site and new to the rc game. I just picked up a fury mega and have access to tons of dirt cheap traxxas parts and accessories. So my question is are there parts that are interchangeable with traxxas and the furry? And if so what are they? Thanks in advance!

Sledgehog

Arrma RC's
Talion
What 2fast said. Traxxas parts wont fit, and are garbage anyways. Mind you that's coming from someone who owns two of them, not just fanboy bashing here.

Jimbobjr

Arrma RC's
Kraton, Typhon
Hey Justin, glad you are having fun. Unfortunately the Traxxas parts will not work on Arrma. Motors, servos, and esc’s and radios can sometimes be swapped between cars but the plastic and metal bits that hold the works together cannot. Enjoy!

paulybatz

Arrma RC's
Kraton
And in doing research. It looks like Arrma is superior.

Yonic

ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Typhon, Voltage
The only thing you can use are the wheels.

paulybatz

Arrma RC's
Kraton
Doh. Lol

I need some good wheel suggestions for pavement. Kraton and outcast. Are they interchangeable???

stuartd

Arrma RC's
Outcast, Talion, Typhon
The Sweep Road Crushers are good on road, I swap them between my Talion and Notorious.

Yonic

ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Typhon, Voltage
These are buggy sized. While will fit, the gearing will be too different, you’ll need to do significant gear changes every time you put them.

The road crushers looks great for extreme speeds as they are belted (I don’t have experience with them) and are expensive.

Louise MT-Rocket will be half of the price, haven’t tried them either

Sledgehog

Arrma RC's
Talion
Don't skimp on cheap tires. They will just balloon and shred on you and cost twice as much in the long run. Spend the extra and get some nice prolines or something of that nature. No to mention those wheels look like the spokes will easily crack.

Remember the RC creed: Buy cheap, buy twice!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WoodiE General Chaos 71
A Kraton 31