Senton New to the RC world, Burned a cable?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnsoughtThree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
Hey All,

Im new to the RC world and picked up a Senton 4x4 3s BLX. I have been having a blast with it until today. Went to go drive it and it lasted 2 minutes before it shut off. When I took the body off I found this burned and snapped blue cable.

I was wondering what may have caused this I have owned the RC for about a week now.

The only thing that isnt stock is the battery, I picked up a Smart battery, 5000mAh 3s 11.1v Smart 50c battery.

Also Can I just repair the cable or do I need to get a new Motor. The connected to the ESC seems fine but the cable snapped due to heat going to the engine.

Thanks in advance!

image0.jpg

You should be able to resolder it back on. But the big question is why did it do that happen in the first place. :unsure: Might have had a bad solder joint from the factory is my best guess.

You should be able to resolder it back on. But the big question is why did it do that happen in the first place. :unsure: Might have had a bad solder joint from the factory is my best guess.
Fair enough, I can try to solder it back together, However I did reach out regarding a warranty claim. Would you suggest attempting a fix myself or going through with warranty

Fair enough, I can try to solder it back together, However I did reach out regarding a warranty claim. Would you suggest attempting a fix myself or going through with warranty
Both. Unless they want you to send in the old motor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back