Kraton New towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exup

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
Jest got my new M2C towers for my kraton and thay look awesome quality .Its hard to get quality parts like this at a reasonable price here in the uk .what with royal mail handling fees and inpot tax etc. things get expensive. You lucky people in the USA have all the best parts . I would like to take two minutes to thank Adrian proprietor of BAD TUCH BRAKERS here in the uk for takeing the time and effort to get all these quality products from the usa and passing them on to his customers in the uk at a veary reasonable price. Adrian is a man of his word and has supplied me with all the parts to make my kraton into a beast .i believe he is only a small business but his nolage and professionalism for his customers would put bigger companies to shame .if you live in the uk please take a look at his website http://Www.badtouchbreaker.com .a small business putting this much effort for the rc community deserves our support .???

Attachments

• 20191017_201742.jpg
    20191017_201742.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 26
Thanks @Exup it means alot that someone would take this effort to write a review ??? cheers mate and thanks for your continued support
Your more than welcome bud. You provide stellar service and communication on all of my orders over the last 6 months and some of the fastest delivery times iv had since iv bean in the hobby .CANT FOLT IT ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back