New toy LC Racing EMB-1 Pro kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21STalion

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Just have to mention how much I love my latest toy.

The quality is exceptional for a 1/14th. Not far behind my MP10e. Definitely on par with Arrma.

We have about a dozen of these and similar (mini 8ights, 14b reflex) at our track and it's just so cool to have the 8th scale quality at 1/14th.

We are going to do a whole series at 1/14th.

Highly recommended.

IMG-9ae1ed5a3e4846d87e0a362353c49e3c-V.jpg

IMG_20221020_154913__01.jpg

IMG_20221019_001307.jpg

IMG_20221018_221056.jpg

How are you liking that shorter wheelbase? I've got the longer RTR SCT version and have driven it a lot, and so far only broke a rear plastic hub from a vicious cartwheel in the cold. I put on hub extenders and a regular truck body and it handles nicely probably a little closer to the truggy version. I think 1/14 cars with the flat chassis design make excellent street cars, fast and light and great turning radius for smaller areas. I thought LC Racing was excellent value before their recent price hikes, I think I paid 220 for the same truck that's now 280.. They were probably due for a price hike though especially with rising inflation. Still good value for the quality I'd say, definitely a top contender in this size/price range. I really want the Desert Truck or the new Rally version. :)

To be honest, I really wanted the truggy, it's a little bigger and uses more common wheels. Better for the rough stuff.

But we have so much turnout at the track now with the a 1/14th buggy and they usually don't want to spend the coin for the larger scale stuff. So I got this so we can have bigger races.

I still may have to get the truggy (my first choice), but for now it's more important to get as many people involved as possible!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back