Outcast NEW TOY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
New toy pretty pumped!!
image.jpg

Hell ya! I can’t get over the power difference compared to kraton 8s so much better!! What a blast to drive
Care to elaborate? They literally share the electronics and drivetrain... Should be almost the same if gearing and diff oils are equal.

Care to elaborate? They literally share the electronics and drivetrain... Should be almost the same if gearing and diff oils are equal.
I was told different programming but not 100 percent sure but it’s very noticeable difference from my kraton! I might try installing the esc outta kraton just to compare. Without a doubt they did something different
Front bumper is a winner! Might have to get one for the kraton
image.jpg
46AF0E24-D808-4EDB-8EAC-0E0AF83B7651.jpeg

Last edited:
I was told different programming but not 100 percent sure but it’s very noticeable difference from my kraton! I might try installing the esc outta kraton just to compare. Without a doubt they did something different
Front bumper is a winner! Might have to get one for the kratonView attachment 106400View attachment 106401
So much nicer without wood paneling!!!
image.jpg

Front bumper is a winner! Might have to get one for the kratonView attachment 106400View attachment 106401
Yeah it has the punch set to 5 and 20million diff oil in the center, not sure about the pinion. Glad you enjoy your truck!

Yeah it has the punch set to 5 and 20million diff oil in the center, not sure about the pinion. Glad you enjoy your truck!
The punch came set to 3 but the center diff has 20 million, also I’m pretty sure they changed something in the esc if I understood rich duperbash correctly
DB13D085-FB10-40BB-BB63-D59F0D7FEFD7.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back