New toys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kg77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
Can’t wait for next time off to build these bad boys! They were on sale I couldn’t resist
C658A945-6916-4501-B556-315DBF376086.jpeg

Always hear stuff about how good Tekno are, ...let us know what you think. ;)
I’ve heard the same, these being my first teknos I will definitely give my opinion on them.i wish arrma would sell kits I enjoy assembling them and can guarantee I pay a lot closer attention to detail than some factory worker over seas!! Dam them and their red loctite!

How is the parts availability with those? I’ve never had one and I’m curious because they are pricey but probably cheaper than a fully upgraded kraton.

How is the parts availability with those? I’ve never had one and I’m curious because they are pricey but probably cheaper than a fully upgraded kraton.
For me parts availability is same as everything else since I have to order everything as the closest hobby shop is 4 hrs away, but in normal times I am 30 mins away from Canada, US border and shipping in the US is amazing! Usually only two days away. I ship to weirs package and freight then just go across bridge and pick them up.Really hoping the borders open up again soon!

...i wish arrma would sell kits I enjoy assembling them and can guarantee I pay a lot closer attention to detail than some factory worker over seas!!
Same. ;)
I've got a Tamiya TT02 SR that I'm in the process of building. Can't beat a good kit and the satisfaction of building something yourself. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back