New Traxxas truggy????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a rcbattery.com discount code?

Well they're definitely cheaper lol
I doubt a discount code would work when they're already on sale.

Looks like m2c is about to release the bash bar for the XRT based on Rich's latest video
I'm wondering how heavy it is. Tbh I don't really personally have a need for it but always nice to have the option.

Got most of my new goodies in today!
Mx43s looking awesome, and don't seem too much heavier than some waterlogged Gravix. I'll weigh them later.

Max6 and mount is in, Savox steering servo, M2C center driveshaft and bellcrank, and replacement front bulkhead.

Only thing stopping me from doing the servo and Max6 now is the Vitavon stuff on its way from China 🙃.

20230316_165722.jpg

20230316_165030.jpg

You’ll buy it. Let’s get a bet going !!!! Hahahahah
Honestly, I don't think so. I don't have a need for the way I bash and my xrt already heavy enough 🤣

Funny enough, the wifey landed on concrete at least 5 times and center skid had no cracks. I couldn't believe it! 🤣

Looks like m2c is about to release the bash bar for the XRT based on Rich's latest video
I would like just a middle aluminum skid plate. Not sure if a full bash bar is needed. The middle skids are prone to cracking.
Honestly, I don't think so. I don't have a need for the way I bash and my xrt already heavy enough 🤣

Funny enough, the wifey landed on concrete at least 5 times and center skid had no cracks. I couldn't believe it! 🤣
Just messing with you. You do get the newest hottest upgrades most of the time !!!

I would like just a middle aluminum skid plate. Not sure if a full bash bar is needed. The middle skids are prone to cracking.

Just messing with you. You do get the newest hottest upgrades most of the time !!!
I was tempted to get those new jconcepts tires 🤣

Bro, I watched Exocaged run them on his XRT. The air control was super impressive. They are so heavy though.. definitely a great looking tire !!

I thought the weight was a dang typo !!

Yea those are the magma, they're heavier than the trenchers. The choppers are lighter though. Just a tiny bit heavier than proline mx43's and a lot lighter than trenchers.

1679102669150.png

My only hold up is the darn removable hexes. Just like proline 1/8th tires. I saw one guy crack them already and I can't even find replacements on the website. Even emailed them and they have not responded.

Yea those are the magma, they're heavier than the trenchers. The choppers are lighter though. Just a tiny bit heavier than proline mx43's and a lot lighter than trenchers.

View attachment 286266

My only hold up is the darn removable hexes. Just like proline 1/8th tires. I saw one guy crack them already and I can't even find replacements on the website. Even emailed them and they have not responded.
I have the sct choppers, great tires but very soft. I can't remember what compound they are. These things just look so badass, magmas too!!

I have the sct choppers, great tires but very soft. I can't remember what compound they are. These things just look so badass, magmas too!!
That might be the only real pro over the badlands if these big choppers have same soft compound. The mx43 are not soft at all lol.

View attachment 286266

What I really want to know is where is all this weight coming from? The little knobs look perfect for gripping grass but the weight and price will keep me from buying them.

What I really want to know is where is all this weight coming from? The little knobs look perfect for gripping grass but the weight and price will keep me from buying them.
they're beadlocked just like proline mx43. that's why they cost so much just like proline beadlocked tires. I bet they're also super durable just like prolines. Never have to worry about them exploding.

I'm wondering how heavy it is. Tbh I don't really personally have a need for it but always nice to have the option.
Only people that send their RC like 100ft high into the air like him would probably need it. I wouldn't need it either.

Anyone know what kind of ESC mount this is? Just trying to plan ahead for when I need to replace my Max6 with a Max5 and if prefer it to sit lower in the chassis like this.

w9vl45o3glb71.jpg

Last edited:
Back