New Typhon 3S Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgreenlepx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I broke out the airbrush and some really thick 3 year old paint lol. Not perfect, but I’m happy with it.

I added a few more decals to it. It helps break up some of the open areas, plus I’ve heard they make my car faster.

@xgreenlepx Looks great to me! Can you recommend a starter airbrush kit? I know Proline paints require .5mm needle so was kinda looking for something along those lines. I know nothing about airbrush but have a 3 gal 100psi air compressor that I want to use to keep from buying another one.

@xgreenlepx Looks great to me! Can you recommend a starter airbrush kit? I know Proline paints require .5mm needle so was kinda looking for something along those lines. I know nothing about airbrush but have a 3 gal 100psi air compressor that I want to use to keep from buying another one.
I mainly use this one, but with a .5mm nozzle and needle. https://usartsupply.com/products/iw...iLoWlJzoKxc1_GPViMzYLy183dm46ynhoCRaEQAvD_BwE

Iwata is a good brand, so I would look at them. It’s been a long time since I’ve bought mine, so I don’t know if they still have the same models or if they have newer ones. (The CR might be a good option)

I would suggest a gravity fed, dual action airbrush with a .5mm nozzle. Dual action will take some practice getting used to, but it gives you much more versatility.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back