New Typhon 3s maiden voyage video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sh!t! Hadn't considered that I was breaking the law:sorry:. BB is for the man who made it possible, but if @BashingBrian wants, he can say it's about him too❤
Yeah I was just playing. Bam bam is the man!

You only need a 17t or 18t pinion. Forget the spur. No need for general bashing ???
I agree. 18T pinion is about as high as you’ll want to go to avoid thermal. 20T will thermal after back to back WOT runs.

I agree. 18T pinion is about as high as you’ll want to go to avoid thermal. 20T will thermal after back to back WOT runs.

It will surely lvc a lot quicker with those batts.. I havnt had any temp issues with the 20 tooth...

It will surely lvc a lot quicker with those batts.. I havnt had any temp issues with the 20 tooth...
On asphalt, I agree.

I said multiple times before that I had thermal issues with 20t, well, since then I found out my motor bearing was in a bad shape, replaced it and last time I did TWO 3s 6500mah packs back to back on 20t, WOT (it was a big asphalt area) and the motor didn't even reach 160f.

On asphalt, I agree.

I said multiple times before that I had thermal issues with 20t, well, since then I found out my motor bearing was in a bad shape, replaced it and last time I did TWO 3s 6500mah packs back to back on 20t, WOT (it was a big asphalt area) and the motor didn't even reach 160f.

That would definitely explain your thermal issues... I've run the 20 since my typhon was new... never once went thermal on me... grass fields, dirt bmx tracks, pavement, all no issues at all.. now lvc on the other hand, yes, until I upped the battery...

I think ambient temps have a big play in this for me. It’s 65F here today and didn’t even warm up my motor or ESC at the skate park. When it was 90F it didn’t thermal, but it was too hot to leave a finger on the back of the can.

Got it done and hope you like it. Tried to put a bit of fun in it, so you don't feel you wasted 4 minutes. Don't forget to like and subscribe!

It is really fun the Typhon. He sticks on the road this little monster of speed. It's fun for the wheelies too. :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back