Typhon New Typhon, Leaky Shock and some mods..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey guys, new to the hobby. Picked up a new Typhon and a rear shock was leaking out of the box. :confused: From reading some threads I’m not surprised but was hoping to at least get a run in first lol. I emailed them so we’ll see what happens. Was going to get the Typhon 6s shocks but Jenny’s doubled the price. I’ll be going over the shock thread in the Suspension forum to see what my options are.
Also threw on mx28’s and tbone front and rear bumpers. For anyone wondering, I got the bumpers in a couple days so they must have worked out their issues. Have Jim’s bearings too but only installed the drive shaft so far. And a Dumborc radio. Have a lot to learn but for now just gonna go have some fun till something breaks?✌️

EA3D52E6-CEB1-4460-BF55-F4DDC389DF3D.jpeg

Cool, mine leaked in the rear out of the box too. Do you have list of parts and source for the upgrades? I'd like to get them some too, if you don't mind. Thanks.

For the shocks, ZD racing is listed on this forum (and few others), but I already had ordered them before I saw the recommendations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back