Typhon New Typhon or Bigrock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? When? :D I've been thinking about getting the brcc too.. 6s is overkill for my needs but 4s? Hmm
I've heard the new V2 4S trucks would drop early 2021, true or not don't know, but with everything that's been dropping lately I don't doubt it. Really interested what Arrma will do to improve the 4S line.

I've heard the new V2 4S trucks would drop early 2021, true or not don't know, but with everything that's been dropping lately I don't doubt it. Really interested what Arrma will do to improve the 4S line.

that sounds so far away.. do I wait or get the BRCC?..hmmm. or get the BRCC while i wait...lol
to answer OP question- I say option C- get both..lol

Last edited:
that sounds so far away.. do I wait or get the BRCC?..hmmm. or get the BRCC while i wait...lol
Get the BR while you wait, hell, I may even get the BR because Ive never owned one. Really anticipating the 4s line, hope Arrma did their homework! ?

Get the BR while you wait, hell, I may even get the BR because Ive never owned one. Really anticipating the 4s line, hope Arrma did their homework! ?
That's where I'm leaning. Especially if the 4s aren't being released till 2021.
I have the senton and typhon both 3s but I got bug for something more off road ...lol

I've had a change of heart. I was so set on getting the big rock and even though the longer chassis might handle better it just looked a little too long and the tires are too skinny.

I also saw the outcast 4s and I like it alot. I mean alot. I'll probably pick it up when the new ones come out next year.

The granite is a mini outcast if that's your cup of tea. It has same length wheelbase as outcast and wider better tires then big rock . The look of the granite grew on me. I know both trucks can be modified but I understand it's very cheap to widen the stance on the granite.

I think I will cancel my big rock preorder as I just preordered the granite. So far I'm leaning more towards the granite as I don't want to spend money upgrading the tires on big rock because then might as well just wait for new 4 s outcast.

Last edited:
I've had a change of heart. I was so set on getting the big rock and even though the longer chassis might handle better it just looked a little too long and the tires are too skinny.

I also saw the outcast 4s and I like it alot. I mean alot. I'll probably pick it up when the new ones come out next year.

The granite is a mini outcast if that's your cup of tea. It has same length wheelbase as outcast and wider better tires then big rock . The look of the granite grew on me. I know both trucks can be modified but I understand it's very cheap to widen the stance on the granite.

I think I will cancel my big rock preorder as I just preordered the granite. So far I'm leaning more towards the granite as I don't want to spend money upgrading the tires on big rock because then might as well just wait for new 4 s outcast.
I do have the Granite already, not the new one, but I love it. Looking for a different chassis to play with and I can upgrade Granite to all new parts when available. Like the longer chassis of both but think I want a buggy as I already have a bad a$$ MT in the Granite.

If you know what you want, then get it. You can always MT the Typhon later, if you don't like the buggy tires for bashing (most folks don't) If you really want a Typhon, but get something else, you will always have that "I still wish I had a Typhon" in the back of your mind every bash...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back