Typhon New Typhon ready for some bashin'!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks clean, what is the fan mount you used?
Powerhobby

Screenshot_20220928-123250_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Incredible work there.....
Love that motor Fan setup. Neat and low for the Typhon body to fit . Things can get real hot under that tight fitting buggy body.

Incredible work there.....
Love that motor Fan setup. Neat and low for the Typhon body to fit . Things can get real hot under that tight fitting buggy body.
Thanks!! 😁 Yeah, that's also why I wanted to raise the body with the higher posts, to give the fans/motor more room. (y)

Thanks!! 😁 Yeah, that's also why I wanted to raise the body with the higher posts, to give the fans/motor more room. (y)
I raised the front like you did, but in the back I just used the bottom 2 holes of the mount & the top 2 holes in the shock tower

I was able to squeeze in some time with the Basher Typhon (name pending) yesterday. 🤗 He kept buggin' me all day with "I wanna go out and play! Get the ramp out, let's get high!" 😂 So we did. Placed it on the driveway going into the grass for the 1st time. Always used it in the grass before with Biggie (aka Noto6s). A lot better being able to get more speed up to the ramp. Can't wait to let Biggie have a turn.

This thing was flying HIGH! 🙀 Only got about a dozen jumps in before breaking one of the rear shock rod ends though. O well...Easy-peasy fix! 😉😀 Drove well on the pavement too with those fat tires. Now Biggie has a buddy to bash around with! 🥰😆😁✌️

Enjoy the quick vid. Just a few jumps made the cut. This thing is def different in the air than Biggie. I'm gonna need some more practice landing it! 😂 I tried a diff view from 2 cameras........both were too close for the 1st bunch of jumps. 🤦‍♂️

haha man you crash land more than the wifey does. I should show her your video, so she gets a boost in confidence. :ROFLMAO: I kid I kid! did you use the 23mm hex extensions?

haha man you crash land more than the wifey does. I should show her your video, so she gets a boost in confidence. :ROFLMAO: I kid I kid! did you use the 23mm hex extensions?
Hey now, it was my first time flyin' the Typhon. I can land the Biggie (Noto6s). The Typhon feels so different in the air. Gonna need some practice! (y)😁

Well, I'll show you a vid....of......whatever man! You're a video! Your mom. 🤪:ROFLMAO:

At least I made sure there wasn't a person ridin' a scooter behind the jump!
(O no, he didn't go there!! OOOOOO!!! BUUURRRRN!!! Too soon?) 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😁:p

I can be funny too busta'! :ROFLMAO:🤪🍻😊😘✌️

Yup, 23mm. (y)

And of course, just bustin' yo balls! Ya know I got mad respect for ya'! 🤜🤛✌️

Hey now, it was my first time flyin' the Typhon. I can land the Biggie (Noto6s). The Typhon feels so different in the air. Gonna need some practice! (y)😁

Well, I'll show you a vid....of......whatever man! You're a video! Your mom. 🤪:ROFLMAO:

At least I made sure there wasn't a person ridin' a scooter behind the jump!
(O no, he didn't go there!! OOOOOO!!! BUUURRRRN!!! Too soon?) 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😁:p

I can be funny too busta'! :ROFLMAO:🤪🍻😊😘✌️

Yup, 23mm. (y)

And of course, just bustin' yo balls! Ya know I got mad respect for ya'! 🤜🤛✌️
:ROFLMAO: :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love::eek::ROFLMAO:

So fixed the shock that broke from the last bashing. Took it out to just ride around and the rear dog bone popped out. I noticed there was a lot of play after installing the hex extenders and Kraton stuff. So I went ahead (from great advice on here!) and installed cvd joints in the rear too. There's just enough play now that it needs and nothing more. 👍

Was puttin' him back together and noticed the rear a-arms looked off. Well, bent both lower hinge pins. Didn't know that! 🤷‍♂️ Had new ones on hand so replaced those. Good to go for his next run! 😜✌️
20221002_195954.jpg

Gave the Basher Typhon a little make over with a new lid and semi-matching wheel nuts. Love the lime green! :troll: 😄

Was able to get him out today for a little runnin' around the yard. It's such a blast and ALL HAIL THE BACKFLIP LPs!! 👏 They are awesome! Hug the grass and dirt well and with the right throttle control you can drift a little in the grass! Good stuff I tell ya'! (y) 😁

Hope you all had a great weekend! 😁✌️

20221009_171304.jpg
20221009_171338.jpg
20221009_171631.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-193308.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-193612.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-193816.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-193952.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-194005.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-194046.jpg
VideoCapture_20221009-194132.jpg

Love the green, wish my 6s had that color option. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm not talking to you. :ROFLMAO:
You two having marital problems?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back