Granite New upgrades on voltage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jtmoney

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I've upgraded my voltage. With a goolrc 3650-3900kv brushless motor for $12 bucks on bangood. With the 2s-3s rsc. Radio link transmitter.. 18 tooth pinion and thus thing in a rocket can't go full throttle. Also got the metal spur gear. Let's talk about your upgrade on the voltage.

16461793416067342639103459436333.jpg

16461793563601393741596759775857.jpg

16461793661323898878996216391398.jpg

I strongly recommend putting that antenna in a tube.

Had the same thought. Where can I get a metal spur?
I know Integy makes one but It’s mainly the diff that I want to eventually upgrade to metal. Just not willing to drop $100 on it yet.

Do they make a 5 wire servo replacement with metal gears for a Granite Voltage 4x2? I want to upgrade the servo but not the ECU and receiver..

Do they make a 5 wire servo replacement with metal gears for a Granite Voltage 4x2? I want to upgrade the servo but not the ECU and receiver..
I don't think there are any 5 wire servos out there with metal gears. The Granite 2wd's ESC/reciever supports 3 wire servos according to Arrma.

On the opposite side from the five wire there is a three wire slot with a rubber cover. Remember if you upgrade the servo it’ll most likely be 25 teeth (stock is 23t) and you’ll have to upgrade the servo saver as well, unless you get a stock Servo from the 3s line (they are 23t).

Last edited:
I strongly recommend putting that antenna in a tube.
Yea it needs one for sure
Metal spur?
Yup turnegy
Nice! Do you have the link for the $12 brushless motor?
Bangood had a flash sale and I got them. I was skeptical but the arrived and work
Had the same thought. Where can I get a metal spur?
Turnegy has them
Metal spur?
Sorry intergy
I had a spare traxxas servo from a stampede I put in works just fine
I had a spare traxxas servo from a stampede I put in works just fine

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back