New V4 6s Rig bearing info help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

Vendor
Reaction score
Still trying to get the kits put together for the new rigs.
Lots of confusion on my part for what to include. The manual parts lists don't seen right to me.

I would love you help in getting this all figured out.

If you have the rig and can post up the info that would be great. Please no guessing, it needs to be confirmed.
We will get more kits over to you guys for the site to give away or have contests with.

Rig Name:
(# If bearing) Size of bearing. IE: (2) 6X10X3

Thanks for your help
-Ed

Lots of confusion on my part for what to include. The manual parts lists don't seen right to me.

If you have the rig and can post up the info that would be great. Please no guessing, it needs to be confirmed.
We will get more kits over to you guys for the site to give away or have contests with.

Rig Name:

Thanks for your help
-Ed
All of the bearings should be the same as the V1, V2 and V3, with the exception of the steering bellcrank as that is the only part with a bearing in it that has changed.

-edit- comparing the exploded diagrams all of the bearings are the same.

V1 Outcast exploded diagram https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/exploded-views/AR106021.pdf
V3 Outcast/Notorious exploded diagram https://www.arrma-rc.com/pdf/exploded-views/ARA106042T1.pdf

Kind of off topic but I remembered you posting a thread up a while back about searching for bearings for the steering rack https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR340060 . Did you ever find any that fit?

Last edited:

Rig Name:

Thanks for your help
-Ed

Got the kit for the V3 and everything fit perfect in my V4

FYI, you have two rubber shielded bearings kits listed and they are both the exact same. It gets confusing.

Love your product. I run your bearings in all 6 of my Arrma rigs.

Hi FastEddy! Any idea if your kit for the Kraton 6S can also be used on the Mojave 6S?

Hi FastEddy! Any idea if your kit for the Kraton 6S can also be used on the Mojave 6S?
Why not? Only difference is the chassis, a arms, bumpers, wheels/tires and body everything else is the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back