Typhon Typhon 6s stretch hits a brand new parking lot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Never to let a brand new paving job go to waste, I took the Typhon and gave it a real good thrashing. Mixture of normal view and fpv. Hope you enjoy it. Might still be playing in sd until YouTube finishes processing it.

I was waiting for it to happen, and then right at the end it did happen...??

You have so many spots to bash at it's not fair ?
Other than the camera getting thrown, no damage......................this time. I don't have spots, I find spots. At least three trucks/buggies are in my trunk everyday. You just never know when you'll find that perfect spot, and the last thing I would want is to say "damn I wish I had my rc's with me".

Over here we just don't have stuff that's open, all building sites etc are fenced off or locked down like Fort Knox ?
And my car's not big enough to carry everything all the time ?

Maybe I need to move to Canada ?
You can move onto my street, and we can start making our own rc carnage videos! I'll send you the real estate listings right away!

Never to let a brand new paving job go to waste, I took the Typhon and gave it a real good thrashing. Mixture of normal view and fpv. Hope you enjoy it. Might still be playing in sd until YouTube finishes processing it.
Looked like fun. I need a regular parking lot car not geared to the moon ?

Looked like fun. I need a regular parking lot car not geared to the moon ?
Throwing some cheap road tires on any of the 6s trucks/buggies makes for a nice little road warrior. Just be sure to take the spring collars all the way up, and bam, it's slammed! Btw, GRP's are on the way. Ordered some S5's to have my first go at a new speed run. First bump will be 20t pinion on stock spur. Next change will be throwing a center dif set up with an Infraction spur and a 25t pinion from an Infraction. I'm not trying to break any records, but should be fun to see it eclipse my 60mph top speed thus far.

@Notorious J
Do it, I'd be interested how much property is where you are..??? I love hockey so I'd be in my element moving to Canada..???
$950k CAD will by you a semi detached house on my street. A detached home starts around $1.2M. Keep in mind, these are Canadian dollars, so rounds down to about $600k or $780k US. And before anyone gets all "Notorious J is loaded" bs, I bought my semi new for $235K in 2000 and I'm still paying for it.

I'm on my way...???? Go Leaf's ? (although I'm a Rangers fan ?)
I think your money is worth double, so should be an easy transition. But I warn you. The money you save in the transaction will be quickly disposed of in rc parts replacement once you start bashing with me;) Leafs! Oh yeah! Stanley Cup bound for 2067!:ROFLMAO:

$950k CAD will by you a semi detached house on my street. A detached home starts around $1.2M. Keep in mind, these are Canadian dollars, so rounds down to about $600k or $780k US. And before anyone gets all "Notorious J is loaded" bs, I bought my semi new for $235K in 2000 and I'm still paying for it.
Those types of USD would buy you a lot more down here. $600k is a big piece of land with a 3000sqft+ house.

I have never understood why homes are so pricey in Canada? Does everyone make 200k a year salary?
Here in the Dallas TX area you can get something 3000+Sq foot in prime locations for 600k. If you live 1 hour away from work like I do then its 1/2 that price!

I have never understood why homes are so pricey in Canada? Does everyone make 200k a year salary?
Here in the Dallas TX area you can get something 3000+Sq foot in prime locations for 600k. If you live 1 hour away from work like I do then its 1/2 that price!
Blame our government and their immigration policies. We bring in more people than we have homes for, many of them very wealthy. Supply never meets demand and those wealthy mother fr's buy everything up and inflate the prices. My son will likely not be able to buy a home when he finishes University unless he makes enough to cover an $800k mortgage with a $200k down payment. Not unless he wants to move 2 hours in any direction from the city. I was very fortunate to be in the market when I was. The artificial inflation began about 15 years ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back