Vorteks New Vorteks aka Mean Bean Machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have any kind of issues with my Zee. I set the throttle end points and pushed the punch up to 4 before my first run and this thing takes off! Spektrum are nice because of the smart technology and the fact they take care of themselves but if you invest 5 minutes after a run to put your batteries into storage voltage, it's more cost efficient to go with other brands. I've heard great things about Zeee, gens-ace-r-spam, Yoovoo, Goldbat and I think the other one was power hobby or something with hobby in the name.
Thanks man! I Definitely do that, alternate my batteries putting each one in the storage after each run and charging the other. And If I’m not gonna run them for a day or more all batteries go into storage
Yeah I'm doing the same now. Even with my Spektrum batteries. My charger can discharge, fast charge, balance charge and all that. Even has profiles you can save and a battery meter that tells each individual cell voltage plus the combined total. And it knows what voltage to store the batteries at depending on the battery profile you set. Can charge all the way up to 6s. Comes with a whole bunch of adapters so you can literally charge anything. From Deans, XT90, IC3 and 5, EC3 and 5 and a whole lot more.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X1MLF5...abc_NMRCE33BCZXHHRXP6XHB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
nice! I’ve got this one down. It’s easy for me to use. It has a lot of those functions as well but honestly I don’t use them. and I like 3S. I’m not going more powerful, the 3s models fit me perfect. Balance and Storage are the primary that I use. I have a piece of vinyl tape on each battery that I mark each time it charges and each time it’s stored lol. I use a tenorgy meter to better the balance and check for issues. And I tend to charge at half the normal rate because it’s easier on the batteries…and I have the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back