New wheels and tires on my Senton 3S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkie

Basher Wannabee
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Decided to try the badlands sc tires on my Senton 3S.
They look good hopefully they will handle the same.

Attachments

• IMG_0432.jpg
    IMG_0432.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0436.jpg
    IMG_0436.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0437.jpg
    IMG_0437.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 120
Curious how did the senton handle? Was debating the exact same tire and rim set up last week

Pretty ok. I´m no expert but they have plenty of grip almost to much on asphalt so no sharp turns on power. absorbs jumps nicely.
They are much firmer than stock tires and the quality feels better. If beedlocks is they way to go I don´t know. Pulled the tire out of the beed a couple of times on bad landings but was no problem just reassembling them. Sent it maby 4-5m(10-15ft) up when jumping. Also this combo requires going down to 12mm hex.

@Darkie what shocks are you running on your senton. Trying to find some good aftermarket shocks or a set of arrma aluminum shocks off another arrma model like the typhon or the senton 6s

Right now I have some cheap ebay shock from China but I also got a set of Typhon 6s shock I´m thinking of trying. Running the Typhon 6s shocks on my BRCC and they are very nice.

Right now I have some cheap ebay shock from China but I also got a set of Typhon 6s shock I´m thinking of trying. Running the Typhon 6s shocks on my BRCC and they are very nice.
Yeah I want to get the typhon shock but ibe not been able to find them assembled in a pack here in Canada(atleast where I've been looking). Did you order the typhon shocks online ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back