Mojave New world record again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know it!😉
Respect for all your ideas and efforts brother👊👊👊. You did and got the first Mojave 100mph bragging rights.
Now clean that Mojave up and no more GRP tires on it 😂; Mojave looks way better with big offroad tires on it😜
Agreed!! Appreciate it brotha!! And that’s why we keep doing it!! Lol. Much respect my man!!

selling my brand new set of 1/5 dual compound grp and adapters!
thinking bout maybe going the other way w her and trying out some mx43 badlands or those 1/5 Rovan off road wheels!! I’d like to set a goal and get 80 off road!
I'd forgotten about your Police Mojave!
Had an issue w the white pearl paint so she’s being shipped back to @Gabe8501 to see if there’s anyway to repair it! That’s going to be the next basher bod!
My truck gets skiddish at like 50-60MPH. I had it almost at 70 a while ago, and it was honestly a bear to control. Nope! my truck will stay a high-torque off roader. I look forward to the next high speed crash success.
Mine used to take flight around 60!! On 8s the other day the torque made the diffs feel like jelly and was very hard to keep her in line!

World record for fastest Mojave wreck!! 93 mph at impact. We from the first 100mph Mojave to the slowest Mojave in less than 24hrs LOL. Heart broken to say the least!!

I’m still trying to get her torn down!! Luckily the 2028 survived. The XLX2 might.be a loss. The wires pulled and main harness took a shot! Praying my brand new savox monster is ok. I got all the electronics out. Working on chasis now.
View attachment 133936View attachment 133937View attachment 133938View attachment 133939View attachment 133940View attachment 133941View attachment 133942View attachment 133943View attachment 133944View attachment 133945
Ill need electrical tape, wd-40 and a 10mm

No Way Facepalm GIF by Northwest Motorsport

Damn dude. that's a pretty devastating crash. I'm sorry to see that, was a beautiful truck.

In the big picture, you kept the blood on the inside - went home uninjured. So you'll live to fight another day.

I know I said it and my brother from another mother @Gabe8501 is holding me to it, 1k views and the full send coming!!
Y’all some sick SOB’s !!! Hahaha.
Parts have been ordered!! Dave at scorched rc said he’s never seen titanium do that so he’s hooking me up w some goodies!!! Bob at PPS is impressed w the video and pics and is helping me get her all back together!! Hit up @Mitchell looper from m2c for some parts for the rebuild. At this rate she might hit 1k views before the end of the week!
So I’m not going to make y’all wait for the full send celebration video, I’m hustling to get her back together for that epic video!! Have the location chosen so we can get up to top speed on road before sending her to the moon and back to earth off road into the soft thawing thick grass!! As long as I land wheels down and not hit myself or my van I think she will survive and she will go down in history as the baddest mofo Mojave this side of the water!!
got some new body’s coming from lone star customs so be on the look out for those too!! Thanks for all the support and advice fellas. Stay safe out there! Bashing season has returned!!
E1F90DBA-9EB1-46B7-9B74-F6554F10BB57.jpeg
6F770350-EBC4-4FBE-BBDB-E434817FC905.jpeg

Yeah don't ever challenge this community. LOL. Good to hear it is coming back together, and its great to hear that the vendors are helping out, even when it is clear that the parts weren't designed to be on a truck that hit a solid object at nearly 100 MPH. Awesome community.

Yeah don't ever challenge this community. LOL. Good to hear it is coming back together, and its great to hear that the vendors are helping out, even when it is clear that the parts weren't designed to be on a truck that hit a solid object at nearly 100 MPH. Awesome community.
Wonderful community here!!
Not looking for freebies but maybe some discounted parts or if anyone wants to be involved in the Mojave space X launch and has spares or extra parts laying around, donations are always welcomed ;-) Lol.
Although the build was solid and like a tank, you’re absolutely correct bout not being designed to take a blow at these speeds!! I am shocked the chasis stayed in one piece! Turns out the m2c rear center brace is ok! The front and rear shock tower support, not so much lol.
89C88CB5-C18D-4845-A458-9EAEE61341B6.jpeg

I can’t get over this body!! Cracks and holes everywhere!! Lol. She’s famous and will be on display in the man cave!
first 100mph Mojave & fastest Mojave 6&8s (101/103mph)
B48ED944-C5BD-444E-86AE-64DF58D7BF33.jpeg

Wonderful community here!!
Not looking for freebies but maybe some discounted parts or if anyone wants to be involved in the Mojave space X launch and has spares or extra parts laying around, donations are always welcomed ;-) Lol.
Although the build was solid and like a tank, you’re absolutely correct bout not being designed to take a blow at these speeds!! I am shocked the chasis stayed in one piece! Turns out the m2c rear center brace is ok! The front and rear shock tower support, not so much lol.
I can’t get over this body!! Cracks and holes everywhere!! Lol. She’s famous and will be on display in the man cave!
first 100mph Mojave & fastest Mojave 6&8s (101/103mph)
Yeah that body is quite the thing now. The way the plastic buckled and cracked looks a *LOT* like a metal hood on a 1:1 car. Is the chassis still usable? I can't tell if it has any major damage aside from the missing metal around the front diff cup, if you can get the two bellcrank supports out of it LOL

Those will have to be cut off lol. The Mojave m2c chasis is supposed to be completely flat. I’m waiting to hear back from Mitch. I can attempt to put in vise to straighten out but the underside shows discoloration and stress. It may be too weak at that spot for further use.

Those will have to be cut off lol. The Mojave m2c chasis is supposed to be completely flat. I’m waiting to hear back from Mitch. I can attempt to put in vise to straighten out but the underside shows discoloration and stress. It may be too weak at that spot for further use.
Yeah that is going to be a problem for sure. That area is likely going to be brittle after straightening, not to mention your alignment is probably going to always be a little off. Getting subjected to several hundred G's of deceleration would be enough to stress anyone out. haha

Wow, that sucks, like they say, go big or go home.

I've gotta be completely honest here, I'm cracking up and can't stop laughing!!
There is nothing more satisfying than watching someone else completely wreck their sh**!!!!
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THIS !!!!
I really needed this!!

I've gotta be completely honest here, I'm cracking up and can't stop laughing!!
There is nothing more satisfying than watching someone else completely wreck their sh**!!!!
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THIS !!!!
I really needed this!!
Sorry, maybe I am missing the "joke" aspect here, but, seeing someone wrecking their truck that has cost them "enough" in effort to build as well in "real" money I personally don't think this is funny at all.

@MFM, sorry to see that happen brother, I see you take full responsibility when you see someone entering your area, making sure that the innocent participant doesn't get involved at all. The fact that in that action you collided with your own parked vehicle is a bittersweet result of circumstance.

Reading the (well most) positive reactions from other forum members AND the contribution of people giving discounts and or parts shows that most feel much sympathy with what happened.

My uttermost respect for your action to make sure that no innocent bystander gets involved and I hope that your beast is running in no time!

World record for fastest Mojave wreck!! 93 mph at impact. We from the first 100mph Mojave to the slowest Mojave in less than 24hrs LOL. Heart broken to say the least!!

I’m still trying to get her torn down!! Luckily the 2028 survived. The XLX2 might.be a loss. The wires pulled and main harness took a shot! Praying my brand new savox monster is ok. I got all the electronics out. Working on chasis now.
View attachment 133936View attachment 133937View attachment 133938View attachment 133939View attachment 133940View attachment 133941View attachment 133942View attachment 133943View attachment 133944View attachment 133945
unbelievable wreck!!! That sucks brother... 🥵 🥵 🥵

@MFM if you make a list of parts needed, I’m sure people will pitch in. I have an MEXB on the way and will surely have some take offs when I get it built.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back