Mojave New world record again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, maybe I am missing the "joke" aspect here, but, seeing someone wrecking their truck that has cost them "enough" in effort to build as well in "real" money I personally don't think this is funny at all.

@MFM, sorry to see that happen brother, I see you take full responsibility when you see someone entering your area, making sure that the innocent participant doesn't get involved at all. Thefact that in that action you collided with your own parked vehicle is a bittersweet result of circumstance.

Reading the (well most) positive reactions from other forum members AND the contribution of people giving discounts and or parts shows that most feel much sympathy with what happened.

My uttermost respect for your action to make sure that no innocent bystander gets involved and I hope that your beast is running in no time!
Much respect ✊! Was just talking to my buds at the lhs bout this. When I turned following the rig I saw a vehicle in the intersection I was ending my run in. I bailed! Thankful it was my own vehicle and thankful the lipo ejected and not caught fire!
This is what I saw
771AF887-EFDE-4915-A984-5B23EC4D7359.jpeg

I have no editing capability
unbelievable wreck!!! That sucks brother... 🥵 🥵 🥵
Yeah dude! Take the wins w the loses. I shoulda left it alone. She’s a big female dog coming in hot I shoulda had my spotter!
we live to bash another day

Last edited:
Can I ask, are those the felony rears you have on all 4 corners? If so, how did you make it work?

I would still stand by Arrma tough. Think about the all the “other” wrecks that made ur hiney hole clench that we drove away from!!
this wreck was a good life lesson and demonstration of basic physics. Hahaha. Too bad it hit me in the wallet but I’m ok w it ONLY because I was able to achieve the goal(s) I sought after!! Had I NOT done it, you’d be seein ball my gear in classifieds last night!! Haha. @Arrmafast @arrmatough @arrma100

and now some attention to this beast!! No, not another speed runner! I’m done w that poop! Already unloaded my gps lol. This one is strictly for high speed smoking wheels drifting ONLY! Ok well maybe the occasional sprint or two;-). Hahahahahaha. The madness CONTINUES!!!View attachment 134060

Can I ask, are those the felony rears you have on all 4 corners? If so, how did you make it work?
On the Mojave? No. Grp 1/5 wheels and adapters.
27959BC6-9214-44CD-9C61-B34DCBCBCEDD.jpeg

No sorry, on the infraction. Sorry about that...
Yessir. Love it!! Looks sick af and rides like on rails! I gotta get the gearing right so I don’t melt the solider off the motor wires lol. She’s not a speed runner more a an wide open drifter lol.

Think someone has already done it! I WILL have the worlds fastest off road Mojave!! Coming this summer!!

Holy smokes!!! Life altering had I hit my person!! She weighs approx 19lbs w 6s lipo!! Recalculate plz! ;-)

She will resurrect again!!
i know right let this be a lesson for us all!!
I had a similar wreck 3 years ago with my XO-1@137mph. Took 4 months to build and reinforce and modify the under and over aero package, and waiting for the Italian wheels tires & square hubs. I got 3 solid runs @ 110+/- before I let it rip. It hit microscopic gravel and went into a spin, ended up going into a sewer drain at 97 mph, at least the ground effects worked sucking it low enough to go under the sewer grate. It took 4 of us and finally my Jeep winch to get the sewer grate off, total waste of time... The only thing that survived was the expensive Italian wheels & tires, which I through in the trash with the rest of “Vehicle”. I’ve got a tribute made from all the leftovers & stock pieces with a C-6 Corvette body, but it’s a Shelf Queen...
I’ll stick to the dirt, at least at those speeds I can see where the parts are flying to!

I had a similar wreck 3 years ago with my XO-1@137mph. Took 4 months to build and reinforce and modify the under and over aero package, and waiting for the Italian wheels tires & square hubs. I got 3 solid runs @ 110+/- before I let it rip. It hit microscopic gravel and went into a spin, ended up going into a sewer drain at 97 mph, at least the ground effects worked sucking it low enough to go under the sewer grate. It took 4 of us and finally my Jeep winch to get the sewer grate off, total waste of time... The only thing that survived was the expensive Italian wheels & tires, which I through in the trash with the rest of “Vehicle”. I’ve got a tribute made from all the leftovers & stock pieces with a C-6 Corvette body, but it’s a Shelf Queen...
I’ll stick to the dirt, at least at those speeds I can see where the parts are flying to!
Yessir! She’s reduced to a small box currently. Will live again soon for an 8s run then off road

Did you ever find the lipos? I don't see them in the carnage.
Seen it several times now that people hit there own cars. Man this sucks, one lesson I would take from this is to stand on the opposite site of the car in order to have constant eye contact up to the pivot point.
When i actually looked at the crash, it actually hurt ME man, I could feel the hurting when it hit your vehicle... DAVE/DADDYO

A straight edge and a hammer and you might be able to use that frame again. Looks ago better of than some of your other parts.
She’s coming together nicely.
47073FAC-4B77-469A-A6F5-B605F5111BFF.jpeg
6927B56E-EB47-41A7-95DA-CDFCA248DAF6.jpeg
D7C9654E-9BD6-42B4-A965-C335FF436F52.jpeg

World record for fastest Mojave wreck!! 93 mph at impact. We from the first 100mph Mojave to the slowest Mojave in less than 24hrs LOL. Heart broken to say the least!!

I’m still trying to get her torn down!! Luckily the 2028 survived. The XLX2 might.be a loss. The wires pulled and main harness took a shot! Praying my brand new savox monster is ok. I got all the electronics out. Working on chasis now.
View attachment 133939View attachment 133940View attachment 133942View attachment 133943
Why do you think you lost the ESC? Yea the motor wires were pulled out of their sockets, but it could have been way worse. And remember, that's 8 gauge wire. The bottom damage is only the mount you fabricated to screw the ESC down. The ESC's. I think the motor is more likely to have been damaged because it is balanced. One good hit may be a home run.
If that happened to me, since damage to the motor may be harder to spot, the first thing I'd check is the ESC.

Esc shot. The 8awg batt wires got ripped. Tried to replace em and one of the bullets came off. So yeah it’s shot. Gonna send back to castle and see if they will replace/repair it. Already bought a new one LOL. Motor seems ok. Will find out soon. I’m shocked the shaft didn’t snap
3B0CB4B3-0E1F-450B-8941-469E8F54BEFC.jpeg
DB42CBC7-AE17-4EC4-A12C-E45FC91D22A5.jpeg

Fresh off the bench! Getting ready to do this!! Made cap pack removable/replaceable for use in other rigs;-) jumper loop and charging leads switching everything over to QS8
BE8E85F7-A223-4571-8D6C-3F28548AEA13.jpeg
E87BEE8F-8A48-4757-B11C-FEA5EF89617D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back