New World Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its "Then" not "Than" FFS!
then is somewhere in the time and than is a comparison.

Btw English is my 3rd language

Screenshot_20230114-172244.jpg

Screenshot_20230114-172224.jpg

I'll be in the back of the class room just wake me up before the next period starts plz 🤟😁👍

I think @bukshypro typed it correctly.i would have said it the same way..I don't think he needed to be corrected..but I'm not a English teacher so it's just my opinion 🤟😁👍
How has this post gone from sharing a new world record speed run to an English class?

How has this post gone from sharing a new world record speed run to an English class?
Started by someone trying to correct someone else .and that's how it was derailed.
Started by someone trying to correct someone else .and that's how it was derailed.
Look up☝️☝️☝️there it is ..

Some people have nothing better to do . we can't all be spelling masters but most comments with bad spelling are understandable .

My gnss was accurate up to 85mph in my car. Don't think my Subaru will do 200mph to verify. 🤣

I think we are getting pretty nitpicky about a measuring system most rc users have adopted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back