New World Record

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny how some people like Raz working night and day to break world records than a guy I never heard of casually does 208mph(334kmh)
Tony has been around for awhile. He’s put in his work. Dude has had some epic crashes and even climbed down into a storm drain to get a car.

Tony has been around for awhile. He’s put in his work. Dude has had some epic crashes and even climbed down into a storm drain to get a car.
Wow I wish I could see him going down that drain. Sounds nuts!

Last edited:
Holy balls Tony!! I've been watching him for over a year and he's definitely put in the hard work and the hard crashes (he hit a sign post at 144mph that ejected the can from the car and the rotor was still in the motor mount which was pretty epic). He didn't just barely squeak past James, he really put some daylight between the two. Amazing stuff!! 💪
Wow I wish I could see him going down that drain. Sounds nuts!
Here ya go :)

it blows my mind thinking nic case held the record for years. then along come James & tony and its now hold my beer 🍺🍺
Nic proved what could be done with a lot of hard work and custom made kit. James, Tony and others are proving what can be accomplished with a lot of hard work and off the shelf parts, which has been nothing short of amazing how far and how fast the technology has progressed in the last 10 years. And the FC100 continues to prove its worth when it comes to achieving top numbers.

Nic proved what could be done with a lot of hard work and custom made kit. James, Tony and others are proving what can be accomplished with a lot of hard work and off the shelf parts, which has been nothing short of amazing how far and how fast the technology has progressed in the last 10 years. And the FC100 continues to prove its worth when it comes to achieving top numbers.
It's the dedication ( & the money ) the guys put in that impresses me. got to take my hat off to them. trying to do this in the UK is almost impossible our roads are junk and if you do find a nice road you have to go out at 3 am like yourself. plus parts are so expensive if you wreck

It's the dedication ( & the money ) the guys put in that impresses me. got to take my hat off to them. trying to do this in the UK is almost impossible our roads are junk and if you do find a nice road you have to go out at 3 am like yourself. plus parts are so expensive if you wreck
there are some abandoned airport runways tho. they should be good enough? someone talked about one somewhere west london

there are some abandoned airport runways tho. they should be good enough? someone talked about one somewhere west london
I'm in Plymouth we have an unused airport but no access have an old ww2 airfield 30 miles away but it's all overgrown only good for bashing or rallying

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back