Infraction Newb Manual?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Hey all! This is my first post so forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I am reintroducing myself to R/C after a long hiatus. Picked up an Infraction and love it. Curious if the manual provided is helpful enough for troubleshooting and maintenance, or is there a pop-up scratch and sniff version for us short bus enthusiasts?..

Welcome to AF. Hang around AF to find additional info. The manual is an important start. If you memorize it, you will have a good foundation.
YT has a lot of information and is great for "seeing" things done. Get a good set of Hand drivers if you don't have already. MIP's if want want one of the best sets and it meets your budget. The allens that come with it will ruin your day and strip hexes. Put them to the side or for when you travel and bash. As emerg. back up if you are so compelled. No scratch and sniff or quick tutorials. The rig is modular and you will be addressing components in this way. If you are daring completely take it apart and rebuild it. You will learn real fast how to do most repairs and maint.

Hey all! This is my first post so forgive me if I ask stupid questions. I am reintroducing myself to R/C after a long hiatus. Picked up an Infraction and love it. Curious if the manual provided is helpful enough for troubleshooting and maintenance, or is there a pop-up scratch and sniff version for us short bus enthusiasts?..
Here is a link to the Arrma interactive exploded diagram for the Infraction. It will help with all the part numbers.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/ARA109001

I blow up the exploded diagrams to 11x17 and laminate them, been pretty handy.
I just zoom in on my phone, click the part number link, add them to my HH cart, and click checkout. But I’m old school like that. ??‍♂️

That works too, I just like having a big standalone version since my eyesight isn't the greatest!
No biggie. To each his own. I will be there someday and will remember your way.

Welcome to AF. Hang around AF to find additional info. The manual is an important start. If you memorize it, you will have a good foundation.
YT has a lot of information and is great for "seeing" things done. Get a good set of Hand drivers if you don't have already. MIP's if want want one of the best sets and it meets your budget. The allens that come with it will ruin your day and strip hexes. Put them to the side or for when you travel and bash. As emerg. back up if you are so compelled. No scratch and sniff or quick tutorials. The rig is modular and you will be addressing components in this way. If you are daring completely take it apart and rebuild it. You will learn real fast how to do most repairs and maint.
Thank you! When I find the space, I'd love to tear it down and rebuild it. Great idea...

I will be there someday

Hey I hope not, I need so much correction for near sightedness that I have to take my glasses off for close reading, but then I have no prisms so I see double and have to pull a pirate and shut one eye, ha ha!

If you have several Arrmas, I feel its important to have the Arrma Parts Cross Reference Table (16 pages).
If you study it, you will find how Arrmas Rigs parts are interchangeable between models. You can learn much about Arrmas models and how they are similar. Great for modding and trugifying etc. and even when searching online for parts by number. It even shows Option parts for all. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back