Senton Newbie question about wheelie senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jccool2019

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hiya im newb i have a senton 4x4 blx 3s its a great car but i wonderd how i could get it to wheelie any help would be much appreciated ty on advance

The easiest way is to put larger tires on it. If you use the Granite tires, it will wheelie on demand. Just know that you will need to use a smaller pinion when using bigger tires to avoid overheating. An 18T pinion would be the biggest you should consider and a 15T the smallest. An adjustable motor mount makes these changes much easier. You can also adjust your punch setting. Default is 3 and you can change it to 5. And lastly make sure you don’t tighten your slipper clutch too tight. It may be slipping now and be robbing you of some power. If it gets too tight it will pop u-joints or strip your spur gear.

The easiest way is to put larger tires on it. If you use the Granite tires, it will wheelie on demand. Just know that you will need to use a smaller pinion when using bigger tires to avoid overheating. An 18T pinion would be the biggest you should consider and a 15T the smallest. An adjustable motor mount makes these changes much easier. You can also adjust your punch setting. Default is 3 and you can change it to 5. And lastly make sure you don’t tighten your slipper clutch too tight. It may be slipping now and be robbing you of some power. If it gets too tight it will pop u-joints or strip your spur gear.
So like 1st i should find out how to change the punch setting and try that ? Is the adjustable motor mount easy to install? .....lol i usually use youtube haha

So like 1st i should find out how to change the punch setting and try that ? Is the adjustable motor mount easy to install? .....lol i usually use youtube haha
Yep the punch is super easy to change. It’s just pushing buttons.

The motor mount you will need tools and instructions. There are videos on YouTube to help.

I have a brushed Senton.

I installed a Castle Creations Sidewinder4 set up and some larger tires and it wheelies on a 2S without a problem. I also just used a 3S in it for the first time this week and it is wild, I can’t keep the front end on the ground. Lol

I have a brushed Senton.

I installed a Castle Creations Sidewinder4 set up and some larger tires and it wheelies on a 2S without a problem. I also just used a 3S in it for the first time this week and it is wild, I can’t keep the front end on the ground. Lol
I have changed the punch tonight so i will try it in themorning after school run

Hiya im newb i have a senton 4x4 blx 3s its a great car but i wonderd how i could get it to wheelie any help would be much appreciated ty on advance
What kind of lipo do you use? My Senton 3s did wheelies out of the box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back