Outcast Newbie question.....(sorry!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello just got a arrma typhon mega I drove it into a bush by accident but know my motor is making a grinding sound. Any ideas
Yer bro your brushed motor has. Dabrie in there, and or possibly warn, have you checked your spur gear, and as for brushed engine check utube vids there are heaps to show you how to clean n service your brushed motor
Just keep it under 60mph for the first 500 miles. (y)
LOL like the brushed 12t 550 motor can push 60mph ?????????????? I think he can do that easy

Yer bro your brushed motor has. Dabrie in there, and or possibly warn, have you checked your spur gear, and as for brushed engine check utube vids there are heaps to show you how to clean n service your brushed motor

LOL like the brushed 12t 550 motor can push 60mph ?????????????? I think he can do that easy
Alright thanks ill take a look to see whats happening

Most probably it's your spur mate but clean your engine and you should be good, but definitely check that you pinion is lined up with your spur, I had mine off settled from the start n caused many problems for me

Most probably it's your spur mate but clean your engine and you should be good, but definitely check that you pinion is lined up with your spur, I had mine off settled from the start n caused many problems for me
Thanks their was a small rock in my motor.

No problem bro glad I could help, ?. I'm fairly new to RC myself. But have made plenty of mistakes, but learned a lot from them
Oh did you check the center core magnets had no damage ie cracks chips?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back