NEWBIE Senton 4x4 3S BLX Battery Suggestion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MayhemDad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I'm sure this has been asked 100 time, so let me apologize now. Instead of fixing 10+ year-old cars that were given to us, we've decided to go new with the Senton 4x4 3s BLX. It should be here on Monday. Obviously, we'll need a battery & charger setup. I don't like dirt cheap garbage, but we don't have to have the absolute best. Looking for suggestions, including brand, mAh, voltage, etc. Thanks again for any assistance.

I run gensacearespammers packs which have served me well. Get atleast a 5000mah packs with at least 50c rating and you will be sweet.

I'm sure this has been asked 100 time, so let me apologize now. Instead of fixing 10+ year-old cars that were given to us, we've decided to go new with the Senton 4x4 3s BLX. It should be here on Monday. Obviously, we'll need a battery & charger setup. I don't like dirt cheap garbage, but we don't have to have the absolute best. Looking for suggestions, including brand, mAh, voltage, etc. Thanks again for any assistance.
I got these from amazon, $80 for 2 and a spectrum s150 charger for $49.99. 4 runs on each of them and so far no issues, the charger is a no brainer to use and charges/balances efficiently. (Not a bad way to get up and bashing for under $200)

Attachments

• FC18A61D-25B5-4952-A30C-311FFC6EE4E7.jpeg
    FC18A61D-25B5-4952-A30C-311FFC6EE4E7.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 957DE95A-A50E-420F-BF86-C0BD2E8BAED9.jpeg
    957DE95A-A50E-420F-BF86-C0BD2E8BAED9.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 43
Thanks, LMC.

We picked up the same Spektrum charger and a Helios battery based upon the local hobby shop's recommendation. We're getting about ~25 minutes on the battery with me turning down the throttle for my son for a majority of the time and then me turning it up to 3/4 throttle for roughly 2-3 50-yard dashes. Flat field, no hills. Is this pretty average run-time? Thanks again for your assistance.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back