News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was too funny here. About 15 miles west of me (my car is in the garage anyway). So many theories......after lab testing it was just pollen mixed with some minerals. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
Heck, 1st article below....it even made the UK news!! 😁:ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_20230301_180634_Chrome.jpg

On Tuesday, police said that 44-year-old Scott Anderson was arrested for seven incidents that started on December 13.

Authorities say that one of the incidents happened at the Fresno County probation office, where a bomb went off inside one of the patrol units. Six of the incidents involved cars, and the seventh involved a mailbox.

Anderson had left the Fresno area on February 23. On February 24, he was arrested during a traffic stop in Riverside along with his partner. Due to the nature of the arrest, nearby residents had to be evacuated as a precaution.

Three search warrants were done at homes. Officers found 11 illegal guns, hundreds of rounds of ammo, nearly 90 pounds of drugs and $50,000 in cash.

During their investigation, police say there could be ties between Anderson and a White supremacist group.

Anderson has since been booked in the Fresno County Jail on a no-bail status.

Fresno Police Paco Balderrama said there was no reason to believe that the bombings were going to stop, leading to quick action.

Authorities are still investigating the motivation behind the crimes.

Well lets see..Florida....lightening capital, shark bite capital, pediflle capital. No such thing as an appointment. I4 shut down daily due to wrecks. Dripping sweat 8 months out of the year. No such thing as a professional anything down here. Basically its the " We get around to it when we get around to it if we feel like it state".

Last edited:
There were a few Train derailment movies out last few years figures they'ed be circleing back trying to finish off the predictive programing and social engineering.

Many links between movies and the news in the last few years. Matter a fact its hard to tell what's a movie trailer and what's the news.

This was too funny here. About 15 miles west of me (my car is in the garage anyway). So many theories......after lab testing it was just pollen mixed with some minerals. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 282195
Rumor has it......it wasn't a China spy balloon after all. Its the new way of transporting cocaine.

Edit: Apparently three loads made here before our state government even knew. Wonder how that happened. I read that it’s toxic yet no one working at the cleanup sight was wearing ppe equipment.

Edit: Apparently three loads made here before our state government even knew. Wonder how that happened. I read that it’s toxic yet no one working at the cleanup sight was wearing ppe equipment.
If you’re talking about the train wreck in OH/PA border the government did nothing about I’ll put it to you like this. Ever seen the camp lejeune law suit commercials saying if you drank the water etc etc… Guess what, that spill was the same chemical that is causing all that cancer. Vinyl chloride. 😡🤬🤬😡😡🤬🤬 motherfuggers…

Seen the commercial. I’m talking about Eastern Ohio derailment.

View attachment 282195
Rumor has it......it wasn't a China spy balloon after all. Its the new way of transporting cocaine
If you’re talking about the train wreck in OH/PA border the government did nothing about I’ll put it to you like this. Ever seen the camp lejeune law suit commercials saying if you drank the water etc etc… Guess what, that spill was the same chemical that is causing all that cancer. Vinyl chloride. 😡🤬🤬😡😡🤬🤬 motherfuggers…
I followed this story closely. Those poor residents were completely ignored by fed gov. And transportation secretary!!! Ukraine is more important!!

Back