News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to read and listen news from around the country.What’s going on where you live?
Which country?

In San Jose, CA USA
  • More rain coming, snow on the lower (~2K ft) elevations, we are still in 60 year drought.
  • Another pedestrian got run over. I'm not sure why it's news anymore it's more of a daily event. :unsure:
  • They caught the guy who "allegedly" beat up the hot dog vendor.
  • Oh and they found a bunch of explosives and a meth lab in a house... It wasn't me.
Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon San Jose, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.

Indiana apparently trying to get bill passed that will hold teacher and librarians responsible for disseminating harmful material to our school children. I really don't think it would be any worse than what they can get from social media.

Last edited:
CLOVIS, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man will soon face charges for crashing into a Clovis Police car and then taking off.

It happened at about 1 am Sunday while officers were handling a separate crash on Willow north of Gettysburg.

Officials say a Clovis police officer was parked in his police car with emergency lights flashing when a driver ignored cones and drove through the intersection, hitting the back of the police car.

The driver didn't stop and was later pulled over a block away by another officer.

53-year-old Choua Xiong of Fresno was arrested and booked into the Fresno County Jail on DUI and hit-and-run charges.

The officer was not injured.

Which country?

In San Jose, CA USA
  • More rain coming, snow on the lower (~2K ft) elevations, we are still in 60 year drought.
  • Another pedestrian got run over. I'm not sure why it's news anymore it's more of a daily event. :unsure:
  • They caught the guy who "allegedly" beat up the hot dog vendor.
  • Oh and they found a bunch of explosives and a meth lab in a house... It wasn't me.
Well, that's the news from Lake Wobegon San Jose, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.
Update:
  • Another dead ped. This time, someone riding a bicycle on the freeway (US-101) was killed by a car. I'm sure there was a legit reason to ride your bike on the freeway at 9pm. :banghead:. I feel bad for the driver in this case.
  • The explosives guy is also accused of blowing up 2 PGE transformers.
  • Snow at the observatory. Wish they would let me go up there, but they close the roads. :( Probably not a bad idea, since people can't drive when it's daylight and dry.
1678036609690.png

Indian apparently trying to get bill passed that will hold teacher and librarians responsible for disseminating harmful material to our school children. I really don't think it would be any worse than what they can get from social media.
Wow, sorry to hear that. This really is bad. 100% censorship. Hitler had a similar policy - repress any anti-agenda thoughts. Are they going to have book burnings too, maybe round up teachers and librarians and put them in a gulog?

The problem with Social Media is that it's not complete, only tells one side, is often incorrect and it's owned by private companies that are allowed to choose what content get published. Censorship exists and is legal in social media. :mad:

To much to type in on here. If interested you can look up Indiana SB 12.

Not sure how Long ago this law went into effect. I will not name state so I don’t offend anyone. Law has been passed to make it illegal to use animals in a sexual manner. Are people that far out there that they needed a law for this?

Not sure how Long ago this law went into effect. I will not name state so I don’t offend anyone. Law has been passed to make it illegal to use animals in a sexual manner. Are people that far out there that they needed a law for this?
Baaaaaaaaaa!!!!
the simpsons sheep GIF

Can you define which "sexual manner" are we talking about? Bill Clinton manner, Bill Cosby manner, Jeffrey Dahmer manner, Jeffrey Epstein manner such a vast array of what it could mean.

So many bad jokes to go with this one. 🤮

The short answer is "YES"

Anytime you you have the words people,animals,sex and passing a law all together it means nothing good.

Fresno, Ca - A man with a rock brought 5 o’clock traffic to a standstill and injured an officer on Thursday, according to the Fresno Police Department.

Police say around 5:00 p.m. they responded to a call of a man challenging customers to fight outside a Sinclair gas station on Belmont Avenue near Highway 99.

When officers arrived they say they attempted to approach a man carrying a rock who was walking around the parking lot. The man charged a patrol vehicle and attempted to throw the rock at it.

Authorities say he began moving west on Belmont toward Highway 99 as they tried voluntary compliance to get him to put the rock down.

After he refused to comply, police say he began going down the on-ramp to southbound 99 and made it onto the freeway. Given it was during the peak hour of traffic, police were concerned and contacted CHP to stop traffic.

With 5 o’clock traffic along southbound 99 at a standstill, officers were able to catch up with the man in between lanes of traffic. While attempting to take him down, the man struck an officer with two rocks. He was eventually taken down and into custody.

Authorities say the officer was struck in the upper body and arm and was being treated for his injuries.

Fresno, Ca - A man with a rock brought 5 o’clock traffic to a standstill and injured an officer on Thursday, according to the Fresno Police Department.

Police say around 5:00 p.m. they responded to a call of a man challenging customers to fight outside a Sinclair gas station on Belmont Avenue near Highway 99.

When officers arrived they say they attempted to approach a man carrying a rock who was walking around the parking lot. The man charged a patrol vehicle and attempted to throw the rock at it.

Authorities say he began moving west on Belmont toward Highway 99 as they tried voluntary compliance to get him to put the rock down.

After he refused to comply, police say he began going down the on-ramp to southbound 99 and made it onto the freeway. Given it was during the peak hour of traffic, police were concerned and contacted CHP to stop traffic.

With 5 o’clock traffic along southbound 99 at a standstill, officers were able to catch up with the man in between lanes of traffic. While attempting to take him down, the man struck an officer with two rocks. He was eventually taken down and into custody.

Authorities say the officer was struck in the upper body and arm and was being treated for his injuries.
Man, even cops in Cali are getting "stoned" 😜 :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DAFAQ!
Why the?
Who's?
If I was a cop, it would have gone down like this right here...

Put the rocks down. (4 seconds pass)

TAZE!

1 douche canoe in jail....

Back