News from your area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAFAQ!
Why the?
Who's?
If I was a cop, it would have gone down like this right here...

Put the rocks down. (4 seconds pass)

TAZE!

1 douche canoe in jail....

This might help explain things
wierd-face.gif

DAFAQ!
Why the?
Who's?
If I was a cop, it would have gone down like this right here...

Put the rocks down. (4 seconds pass)

TAZE!

1 douche canoe in jail....
I honestly don't know why anyone would want to be an officer in California. They are restrained a rediculous amount of what they can and can't do. What do you expect from a State that criminals have more rights than it's citizens. They did actually pop a cap in one the other day though.

California is run by two sets of criminals. The overt ones that the cops chase and the politicians that get the criminal's votes.

@Doom! You are 100% correct. They can't hire new cops nor keep the current police employed. The few OG Cops left are waiting out the pension so they can retire.

The "citizens" (AKA new paper) makes a big deal about how much they get paid. In San Jose the top step base pay for Police Officer is $186,000. Then you add in OT, shift differentials, etc. it's $200K. But they get verbally abused, beat up, shot at, stabbed.... let's just call it no love and thrown under the bus every time they arrests someone.

But onto better news 😁

I'm going outside!
1679160483324.png

And I'm taking a shower! I might even was the car or water a plant. :rolleyes:
1679160321275.png

Purdue men's and women's basketball teams both suffered losing games. I was hoping they would go a bit farther.:(

We still have snakes!

We are not talking about the political kind here but real snakes. Don't worry though, it's not poisonous and will not eat your babies. It feeds mostly on frogs and insects. It's also, like most snakes, a bit shy.
View attachment 286866

Long story short. There is a local garter snake that has been endangered for decades and despite all the urban development IT LIVES!
https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/san-francisco-garter-snake-endangered-17843363.php

It's a good lookin' lil' dude! :love:

California is run by two sets of criminals. The overt ones that the cops chase and the politicians that get the criminal's votes.

@Doom! You are 100% correct. They can't hire new cops nor keep the current police employed. The few OG Cops left are waiting out the pension so they can retire.

The "citizens" (AKA new paper) makes a big deal about how much they get paid. In San Jose the top step base pay for Police Officer is $186,000. Then you add in OT, shift differentials, etc. it's $200K. But they get verbally abused, beat up, shot at, stabbed.... let's just call it no love and thrown under the bus every time they arrests someone.

But onto better news 😁

I'm going outside!
View attachment 286372

And I'm taking a shower! I might even was the car or water a plant. :rolleyes:
View attachment 286371

Glad the drought cleared up. We were out there over the summer and it looked pretty dry in most places.
Have the lakes filled back up to a reasonable level?

Seems like feast or famine with the rain. That causes hard ground, which translates to floods and other issues like fast-moving rivers causing land slides.

Glad the drought cleared up. We were out there over the summer and it looked pretty dry in most places.
Have the lakes filled back up to a reasonable level?

Seems like feast or famine with the rain. That causes hard ground, which translates to floods and other issues like fast-moving rivers causing land slides.

Water levels are decent at the moment, not back to normal but not desperate though. The ground water is still low according to the experts. Now if they will only manage all the new growth we are getting from the rain, maybe we can avoid another wicked fire season.

Water levels are decent at the moment, not back to normal but not desperate though. The ground water is still low according to the experts. Now if they will only manage all the new growth we are getting from the rain, maybe we can avoid another wicked fire season.
The problem is multi-dimensional We are fighting a 60 year drought, the population has gone from 10M to 40M during that time. There has only been one new dam (small) built since 1999. The climate (rainfall) in California is sporadic.
1679343379557.png

Short story is there are too many people, not enough water storage and we cannot count on rainfall.

The problem is multi-dimensional We are fighting a 60 year drought, the population has gone from 10M to 40M during that time. There has only been one new dam (small) built since 1999. The climate (rainfall) in California is sporadic.
View attachment 286917

Short story is there are too many people, not enough water storage and we cannot count on rainfall.
Meanwhile, people are coming to Texas constantly. To the point that we want to get out.
Starting to look like LA around there..... not quite, but headed that way.

To scope the CA water problem.
1679356738906.png

Meanwhile, people are coming to Texas constantly. To the point that we want to get out.
Starting to look like LA around there..... not quite, but headed that way.
I was on the phone with someone outside Dallas and they said they had a drought, it hadn't rained for 66 days. LOL it hasn't rained in CA for 6 years.

To scope the CA water problem.
View attachment 286958

I was on the phone with someone outside Dallas and they said they had a drought, it hadn't rained for 66 days. LOL it hasn't rained in CA for 6 years.
Yep and we got enough rain that the lakes are filled back up. They are all shallow man made lakes so they get low easily...

My local news is overrun by homeless and crime in Los Angeles. San Francisco giving $5M/person plus $1 dollar houses for a certain skin color is in the works. Yet, we keep voting these jack@sses into office. Nothing happy in the foreseeable future. As you can see, I love California... NOT!! 🤬
Yup, seen that on the news. Insanity!

Last edited:
Evidently, having a pantry in your kitchen is racist! Insanity everywhere!:oops:

Back