Next arrma rc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
COME ON EVERYONE WE ARE ARRMAS BIGGEST FANS AND CUSTOMERS, WE NEED TO COME UP WITH THEIR NEXT CAR!!!
I'll start
Fully aluminum 6s roller of Kraton based basher but leveled up. Optional everything (and i mean everything)in kits. Up to 80mph and 800oz in torque. I'll call it the Furon? Fyuron? (Fury-on without the y)

Last edited:
7A3F42A4-883E-4D3C-93F6-CF0C98C11F19.jpeg

Jason Deardon just said in his driftomanics interview that they wouldn't do kits because of the cost and time needed for QC to make sure all parts are accounted for and all part tolerances are within spec. Said that in a roller or RTR assembly line setup you don't miss parts and they catch bad parts during assembly and weed them out. In kit format that's next to impossible and they would have to invest a significant amount of time and cost to ensure the kits would be good to ship, which significantly increases the costs of the end product which means the smaller market of kit seekers out there are even harder to sell to. If they just threw whatever in a box instead of doing their diligence in QC that likely it would ruin both the user experience and hurt the brand.

I get why these threads get started but people seem to forget there's a business element to consider. Arrma has shown to be a company committed to improving their products with each generation but there are always those who are never satisfied and get really bent out of shape if the improvements end up driving up the cost even slightly.

Anyways end rant lol. If this thread is just meant for people to shout out whatever wishful thinking they want and not actually meant to be realistic then carry on ?

Don't ask for KIT or crawler, Jason said many times NO.

What they can do is a 1/10 EXB (or not) truck by using the typhon chassis with the mojave a-arms, like just did RCDUDE81. They already have all the parts, they only need to make a new body and new assembly chain. This 1/10 would be way better than the 3s/4s 1/10 BLX.

1/10 Infraction or EXB would spark my interest!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back