Kraton Next Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOO HOO! I am so glad I waited on using my ecash from Tower. Man....it's been burning a whole in my cyber pocket. I just picked up an "open box" Kraton for $189!

Tower Hobbies Annual Catalog $47 Promotional Discount 1 -47.00
TOWER SPECIAL OFFERS-C 1 .00
ARRMA 1/8 Kraton 6S BLX Brushless 4WD RTR Green/Black 1 350.00
Special Lines and Comments
GC23 050795495GIFT CRT APPLIED 1 -66.00
GC23 050795517GIFT CRT APPLIED 1 -36.00
GC23 050795639GIFT CRT APPLIED 1 -6.00
GC23 050795760GIFT CRT APPLIED 1 -6.00

SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
Current Charges (U.S. Dollars)
In-Stock Items: $189.00
Surface Shipment: Waived
Payment Type: PayPal Total Current Charges: $189.00

What a deal. I can't wait to get it. Since this is my second Kraton I may convert it to a SWB Kraton or mix and match parts with my Typhon and have two hybrid rc cars...lol.

Planet United States of America. I can get the brainless Nero right now for $330. You need a friend here to buy one for you and then ship it to you. No way shipping costs many hundreds of dollars. At least you live in one of the most beautiful places on earth and the Aussie Woman are gorgeous.
Ha ha who has time for women NERO BRO. Will have to look in to shipping my gear from the states cheers for the idea

I noticed that non diff Nero on sale at Tower. Was tempted. Here is what is holding me back. I already own a Kraton so I'm not sure the driving experience is that different that I need a Nero. The battery trays popping open often seems very annoying. Overall durability issues in comparison to other Arrmas (from all that I have read). Most importantly, the platform does not seem to be maintenance friendly. I'm not sure it's worth it for me. Leaning towards the Outcast.
They drive completely different, but are both beasts!!! I own the VERY KRATON, heavily upgraded, and a BIG ROCK, heavily upgraded, but it has a lot to do with how you set them up. I am going to just get a nice CRAWLER ESC & MOTOR, install in the BIG ROCK I believe, give it slow torque and believe it will crawl like a BOSS. GET YOU A NERO, KRATON OWNERS SHOULD OWN A NERO ALSO I BELIEVE

The senton is basically the typhon with different bumpers and stuff. So it’s kind of the best of both worlds on my opinion

Well I've only had my Kraton for 3 days and I already want another Arrma! I was going to buy a 1/8 CC combo for my Slash 4x4, but in order to do that I'll have to upgrade a ton of parts for it to handle that power. It hit me tonight when adding up all the upgrades that it would be cheaper to just buy a new Arrma Senton instead.

How is the Senton as far as trophy trucks go? I really like the Typhon as well. Any suggestions on which to go with? The Typhon looks a lot like the Kraton under the hood so maybe the Senton would be something different. Thanks for any suggestions guys :)

I suggest NOT GETTING A SLASH! I bougjt one 4x4 and did the whole 9 yards MIP alxes castle mmx and two of their 8th sca le motors.. all in all i would have bougjt 2 Arrma trucks instead of this Slash that has a zillion dollars in it AND IS STILL NOT AS GOOD AS AN ARRMA. It breaks too frequently.

It was my first rc when i got back into the hobby. Too much money on a inferior product. I wont buy a Traxxas again and i own 4. THEN i realized how great Arrma is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back