NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
Happy NFL Opening Weekend!! :LOL:

I LOVE football and especially my Skins! They will always be the Redskins to me!! 🤗 😁

So happy the season has started! I don't get sucked into all the drama and political BS. I enjoy it for what it is.....a game to entertain me!

Just thought I'd start a thread for some friendly banter and trashtalk through the season.

Good luck to all your teams! (Well, except for my NFC East foes!! 😂😂:LOL:✌️)

Go Birds!
birds.JPG

Happy NFL Opening Weekend!! :LOL:

I LOVE football and especially my Skins! They will always be the Redskins to me!! 🤗 😁

So happy the season has started! I don't get sucked into all the drama and political BS. I enjoy it for what it is.....a game to entertain me!

Just thought I'd start a thread for some friendly banter and trashtalk through the season.

Good luck to all your teams! (Well, except for my NFC East foes!! 😂😂:LOL:✌️)
Soccer?

I thought that was @The Bean thing?

Well since it actually started with my team I'm gonna say it again.. today's lesson: don't be a copy cat!!

LETS GO STEELER NATION!!

View attachment 242994
Steelers are my fav AFC team. I don't rep em, but def respect the franchise. I mean, come on, ONE owner (family) and 16 HCs in it's history (7th oldest franchise)......

My Skins being the 6th oldest franchise have had 3 (4 technically) owners and 26 head coaches! 🤦‍♂️
Steelers are my fav AFC team. I don't rep em, but def respect the franchise. I mean, come on, ONE owner (family) and 16 HCs in it's history (7th oldest franchise)......

My Skins being the 6th oldest franchise have had 3 (4 technically) owners and 26 head coaches! 🤦‍♂️
Also, there's more Steelers fans/influence around me than Ravens!! 😂 (187 miles from Pittsburgh- 77 miles from Baltimore) They travel well!!

Last edited:
I'm afraid I half to watch my nascar today guys.
Nothing wrong with that! 👍 😁
Born and raised in Metro Atlanta! I root for Tom Brady the GOAT And anyone playing the Falcons because they have always sucked.... except the Saints!
I can enjoy most games because I do not consider myself a fan of any particular team, just the sport.
Good luck to all!
I'm a huge Bucs fan tonight!!! ;):LOL:😁

Back