NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to the northwestern game, got free tickets!!! GO HAWKS!!!!!!!🥰😃🤘
Didn't want to take over the raffle thread......

That's awesome!! Great game to go to as you all should beat the crap outta dem!! Have fun and be safe! You gonna tailgate and bring a rig? 😂 :ROFLMAO: 🍻 ✌️

Didn't want to take over the raffle thread......

That's awesome!! Great game to go to as you all should beat the crap outta dem!! Have fun and be safe! You gonna tailgate and bring a rig? 😂 :ROFLMAO: 🍻 ✌️
Yep, we're going down in an hour or so- 2:30 game so I should be good & primed by then!🤣😅🤘🍻

Hawkeyes win!!!

20221029_122144.jpg

20221029_115638.jpg

20221029_142231.jpg

20221029_144449.jpg

20221029_144452.jpg

20221029_173815.jpg

@joshludden - Come on Bears....get it together! And stop wearing those god awful ugly orange unis!! 🤣 🍻

@Senton_Prime - WTF Steelers? Come on now!! 🤣😂🍻

Man, Skins pulled it off at the end. Why they always gotta be all drama and sh!t to get a W? :rolleyes: I'll take it though. HTTR!! (y)🍻🥳😆✌️

Week 8 and the Vikes are still first in their division 😲
1667188101747.png

HAPPY FOOTBALL SUNDAY!! 😁 🍻 🥳✌️

My daughter has her Championship soccer game today, so gotta record the Skins game as I won't be home till about halftime. Uggg....at least I get to Ffwd the commercials! ;)

Good luck to all your teams today (except the Vikes) :ROFLMAO:

STOOPID SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER - STOOPID SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER - STOOPID SPECIAL TEAMS PLAYER!!! (End of Skins-Vikes game if ya missed it. Effin sad. I hope they beat the eff out of that dude in the locker room!! 🤬🤬🤯🙄:banghead:)

The Vikings get another last minute win 🎉 The next 4 games will be the real test to see if they're good or just lucky.
1667823240565.png

Last edited:
The Vikings get another last minute win 🎉 The next 4 game will be the real test to see if they're good or just lucky.
View attachment 254930
They got lucky. Only good drive was the 1st one. Our D dominated them. We beat ourselves with stoopid mistakes as always! :rolleyes: 😁🍻✌️

Good for Cousins though. I always liked him. 7-1....that's awesome.

Man.....Bears blew it.....and that Vikes-Buffalo game was epic!!! I swear, if you didn't see it, watch the highlights. One of the craziest 2nd halves/end of game I've seen in a looking time.

YOU LIKE THAT! 💪:D @Dutch

Now, on to Monday night where I am pretty sure the Eagles are gonna embarrass the hell out of my 'Skins. :rolleyes: :oops:😫 Maybe we can get an early Christmas miracle!! 🎄🎅🤶🎄😜

Man.....Bears blew it.....and that Vikes-Buffalo game was epic!!! I swear, if you didn't see it, watch the highlights. One of the craziest 2nd halves/end of game I've seen in a looking time.

YOU LIKE THAT! 💪:D @Dutch

Now, on to Monday night where I am pretty sure the Eagles are gonna embarrass the hell out of my 'Skins. :rolleyes: :oops:😫 Maybe we can get an early Christmas miracle!! 🎄🎅🤶🎄😜
Definitely a nail biter, but the Vikes some how mange to pull off another last minute win!😲

Definitely a nail biter, but the Vikes some how mange to pull off another last minute win!😲
That's good ole Kirk for ya'. Always keeping his teams in it till the very end. I'm happy for him. I liked him when he was in the Burgundy and Gold. We so desperately need a home grown franchise QB. And an O line that can stay healthy. :rolleyes:

Maybe Jay-z will be QB! :ROFLMAO:

Back