NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Holy Sh!t!!!

HOW BOUT DEM COMMANDERS!?!?!!! 🥳🍻💪

Knocked off the undefeated on Prime Time!! Who'd a thunk it? (Not me....I was waitin' for them to blow it!! :ROFLMAO: )
HTTR BABY!!!! 😁✌️

Now that's the Vikings I know 🤣 Their luck finely ran out 3-40 SMH

Are the Vikings for real or just lucky? I guess time will tell
1670349717722.png

Are the Vikings for real or just lucky? I guess time will tell
View attachment 260780
I could really care less @ this point, just hoping the bears can "hold on" to that top 3 pick!🤣 Besides, don't the vikes usually follow up a really impressive regular season w/ a soul crushing loss in the playoffs anyways?

My Skins are still in it! (y):D Even after that ugly a$$ tie. :rolleyes:

And the finish in Vegas?!! Why didn't the the dude just go down.... play the overtime... take chance there?!!!

6 words......Why the skins always beatin' themselves? :rolleyes: fuuuuuuuudge.....

@King blitz If you weren't aware, here is who we are rooting for today. Much rather clinch playoff today then leave it up to next week vs Cowgirls! :eek:

HTTR!!! 👍🍻:LOL:✌️
Screenshot_20221226_184628_NFL.jpg

Wtf.....such an embarrassment. 😶‍🌫️😞

Okay...bench Heinicke last week but let him start again this week. I bet he would have played a hell of a game to make up for being benched. Just sad.

GO VIKES!!! WE NEED YOU COUSINS!! 😂

Wtf.....such an embarrassment. 😶‍🌫️😞

Okay...bench Heinicke last week but let him start again this week. I bet he would have played a hell of a game to make up for being benched. Just sad.

GO VIKES!!! WE NEED YOU COUSINS!! 😂
Our coach sucks .I can't stand him nor our owner.i bet it's Dan that's calling all the shots .he allways gets in the way of coaches decisions.washington has allways had these issues..just like the poor choices they made while RG3 was in his rookie year..very sad .hard to stay a skins fan when owner sticks his face where it does not belong.tired of this crap..but I'll always be a skins fan .have been for over 20 years and still waiting for another bowl to add to our list.

Back