SOLD / FOUND NIB arrma mojave 6s BLX in green - $500 PLUS SHIPPING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

limitless202+

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Vendetta
  8. Vorteks
  9. Voltage
Alright, its the same car as you have seen, but heres some better pictures, and the price is getting dropped to $500 plus shipping. Here are some pictures to show it has NEVER been opened, please, PLEASE

PM IF INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D437E2AD-DB07-4A8B-8921-5D1B108B78E2.jpeg

580F655D-0A4C-432D-AC0E-1EFBAE25DAD5.jpeg

81ABDD26-6892-4E78-A4C5-C799A90A4A6D.jpeg

5F917776-AAFF-4230-9FAB-1B306E7B206A.jpeg

If only it was red. Great price for whoever nabs this!

Really tempting me here…. i barely have enough money to repair my senton, let alone getting a new car 🤣 definitely a steal though.

Really tempting me here…. i barely have enough money to repair my senton, let alone getting a new car 🤣 definitely a steal though.
Come on dude…… DO IT MAN!!

bump. How about $500 including shipping? That is an offer to everyone else. LOL. I am the other half of this team. Anyone interested?
Tempting...I'm a little short due to upcoming holidays though.

Why is this still here? I'm confused. Looks like a great deal for someone.

Why is this still here? I'm confused. Looks like a great deal for someone.
Because gas is over $4 and food has gone up
25% to 50% and it’s stating to catch up with people. Unfortunately people don’t change there habits (spending) until it’s an emergency. These people make $25 to $35 and hour and struggle. Gas, child care, food, heathcare.

If this is still around in about 24 hours time I might be able to get that together. I've got a Kyosho MadVan VE (bad choice) I'm trying to unload and have to meet someone in the morning with it and that should supplement my current toy budget enough. Good luck with the sale though and hopefully someone can snatch this deal up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back