SOLD / FOUND NIB Arrma Talion EXB rtr for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow…. Too bad just got me self a B6.4

@joostin420 is "THE MAN" when it comes to deals, never have to worry about getting your item. Always minty fresh, with a speedy delivery. If any of you are hesitant to deal with someone you don't know, there are many of us who will vouch for him. If you see one of his deals and are on the fence, go for it, you will be glad you did. (y)

@joostin420 is "THE MAN" when it comes to deals, never have to worry about getting your item. Always minty fresh, with a speedy delivery. If any of you are hesitant to deal with someone you don't know, there are many of us who will vouch for him. If you see one of his deals and are on the fence, go for it, you will be glad you did. (y)
I second this! I bought a Mojave EXB from him. Received it in 3 days 100% new in the box. Great seller! If I didn't already have an EXB Talion I'd be all over this one... I'm waiting on a K6 or K8 to pop up for sale..

Has anyone used the Paypal receipt for warranty purposes? Does it work?

what does this refer to?

the 🌳 has produced some fruit again 🤓
The “trees” fruit is discounted New in box Arrma RC’s.

Reason it’s called fruit is because it only comes every month or so.

Don’t quote me on this though.

I doubt it since the listed seller likely isn't an authorized arrma dealer.

You're trading warranty for a lower price.
Meh. I don't even use warranty since I beat the crap out of my RC vehicles, including very harsh terrain, construction sites and 26ft plus jumps 😂. I've bought from this seller before. Fast shipping and I would buy again in a heartbeat! If I do buy one new from an authorized seller, as long as it runs out of the box without issues, I'm golden. Just me though.

Has anyone used the Paypal receipt for warranty purposes? Does it work?
I've warrantied stuff that I paid for with Paypal, but my guess is that's not what you're referring to. If you're talking about warrantying something with a manufacturer that you bought privately via Paypal...no, never tried that and most likely wouldn't unless the seller sent me the original receipt to transfer the warranty at which point the Paypal receipt becomes a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back