SOLD / FOUND NIB Arrma Talion EXB rtr for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best RC's Arrma makes right here!!
That's what I'm hearing. I'm excited. My Notorious is fun but a little one-dimensional and I find myself driving my Losi DBXL more as it's easier to keep rubber-side down, but doesn't work great in the neighborhood due to the size and noise. The Talion should be a better neighborhood basher. It should really round out the collection and I can quit expanding, right?

Those Mojaves, though...

That's what I'm hearing. I'm excited. My Notorious is fun but a little one-dimensional and I find myself driving my Losi DBXL more as it's easier to keep rubber-side down, but doesn't work great in the neighborhood due to the size and noise. The Talion should be a better neighborhood basher. It should really round out the collection and I can quit expanding, right?

Those Mojaves, though...
Haha I think you are right and yep I take my Talion around the neighborhood. No issues, loads of fun!

Follow up-

The Talion showed up yesterday, much quicker than I expected considering it shipped most of the way across the country. Granted, shipping times are out of the sellers hands once dropped off but it does show that Justin takes getting them on their way seriously and used a good shipping company.

I unboxed my prize and it was exactly as described: brand new, sealed in box with all the farkles present. I don't care for the stock radios so I won't run it until the new receiver arrives but I have no reason to believe it will be less than perfect.

I don't know how Justin is selling these at such a great price and I can't afford the quoted price of that knowledge but I can say I would/will buy from him again if he offers another kit I want, such as a Mojave EXB or possibly an 8S EXB.

TLDR- I'm happy. Buy with confidence from Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back