SOLD / FOUND NIB Arrma Typhon v3 Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, the fruit should be ripe ;)
Love it! I certainly do *need a Typhon ;) and in short enough time I can see one in my future. I've never even driven a buggy and I know you're offering an un-beatable deal that will eventually give me the opportunity.
I want em all! Lol

I'm thinking I might need one of these?!
Yes, you absolutely need one! ;)(y) I can't recommend enough and I received mine much faster than I expected. I realize I have minimal experience on this buggy but it's built Arrma tough and looks so easy to wrench on.
We've experienced some foul weather lately so I only got to get in about 15 minutes of runtime and on 4s (cause that's what I had available and charged;) it was very fast. Turning radius is quick and perfect. I'm trying not to turn it over on the lid until I get some upgrades installed but none are essential out of the box. I just like the Hot Racing servo mount and some Voltage Hobbies chassis braces and wing mount thingy as my new Arrma 1:8 standard package.
I also grabbed some GRP medium compound tires and wheels (GTY01-S5) for the road doggin' I want to do. They'll be here tomorrow and I'll get a couple photos. I think I'll like the yellow and blue.
If you like buggies, then by all means get on it....and the price is right! With more attention to Arrma buggies lately, I'd gamble that we won't see a better deal or a deal this good again.

typhon 6s 12.13.jpg

Yes, $375 shipped with New hr aluminum servo mount ;)
You're the guy that drives around in a non-descript, white van asking "hey mister, wanna buy an Arrma?":LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back