Nitro HPI RSR Porsche 911 RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
‘Honey!! WTF is in the crock pot?!?’
Hmm…I’ll have to think about it 😂

Thanks man, not sure if I’ll want to do that but if I’d do, I’ll definitely ask y’all’s help.

Electric?.. shouldn't be to hard to convert it..😎

Dipping sauce sized crockpot with straight glycol... Pull the carb, pull start/backing plate, and cylinder head.. dump the whole thing in the crock pot and let it stew for 24hrs..😎... It will free the dried up castor... Then disassemble it when it's freed up.. go from there
I swear I heard Diesel fuel works as well.

I swear I heard Diesel fuel works as well.

For sure, anything of the sort will work to break down the gummed up or dried castor 👍... Straight Antifreeze is cheap and lasts forever if you dedicate a small crock pot.. The aluminum comes out looking mint as well..

Sure, why not?.. be a nice little 3s road ripper.. 😎

For sure, anything of the sort will work to break down the gummed up or dried castor 👍... Straight Antifreeze is cheap and lasts forever if you dedicate a small crock pot.. The aluminum comes out looking mint as well..

Sure, why not?.. be a nice little 3s road ripper.. 😎
Oh hell yeah I like that idea better. I have electrics. Not sure how to put it all together but I prefer that challenge over getting the nitro motor going again. Something to think about and tinker with down the line. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back